No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    How is a Top 5 MW as a voluntary a bad fight? Oh I know, you're a Canelo fan. This fight is a joke but apparently the "#1 JMW" fighting an unranked JMW at MW who hasn't fought in over a year is a good fight...

its not a title fight doe

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/h/F/O/2hFOU/1407023900102.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Care to explain as to why that is happening? and nope dont know no catchweight info yet... if true the catchweight is bs, but weight martinez defended that same belt at a catchweight
        Martinez defended it at a catchweight, both times, because the challenger wanted it. This is different, the champion wants a catch weight, it is not the same, stop being dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Martinez defended it at a catchweight, both times, because the challenger wanted it. This is different, the champion wants a catch weight, it is not the same, stop being dishonest.
          that's not even what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not defending the catchweight. I think it's bs but see how you aren't complaining about the catchweight here!

This is what I'm talking about:

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          Interesting how GGG fought Geale at MSG and Cotto takes the smaller Barclay Center. I thought Cotto was the bigger draw?
          Can you explain El-Blanco?

Comment

Cotto gets outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              that's not even what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not defending the catchweight. I think it's bs but see how you aren't complaining about the catchweight here!

This is what I'm talking about:

Can you explain El-Blanco?
              You said martinez defended the belt at a catch weight, that's what I'm talking about. The challenger wanted it, not martinez. It is not the same so why mention it

Comment

You said martinez defended the belt at a catch weight, that's what I'm talking about. The challenger wanted it, not martinez. It is not the same so why mention it
                He won it at a catchweight too...

Comment

Freddie Roach wants Catchweights in all his fighters fights. Sometimes he gets them, sometimes he doesn't.

Comment

How is a Top 5 MW as a voluntary a bad fight? Oh I know, you're a Canelo fan. This fight is a joke but apparently the "#1 JMW" fighting an unranked JMW at MW who hasn't fought in over a year is a good fight...

This right here. We all knew GGG fight wasn't happening, we all knew the Canelo fight wasn't happening right now. I thought the issue was "Cotto bringing up WW's and JMW's to fight at middleweight."

So now we have a natural 160 pounder, two time champion at the division, top 10 ranked by all sanctioning bodies, top 5 at MW by "The Ring" for the past 3 or 4 years, but it's somehow a **** fight. People are always gonna find a way to b*tch about something.

"He needs to fight GGG doe." No he doesn't. He can fight whoever for his mandatory, then he can wipe his ass with the WBC belt, send it back to Sulaiman, and remain lineal/Ring champion while Golovkin wraps the **** stained belt around his waist.

I really wish I could understand this obsession with having GGG's coming out party at the expense of an old blown up welterweight. GGG is either gonna get his fight with Cotto, or grab the vacant belt. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

He won it at a catchweight too...
                      Who did he beat for the title ******? What were the weights?

Comment

Working...
                      X