Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Mayweather Can Silence Roach/Arum Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Jr has been speechless since this fight was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      This is the most quiet and disciplined I've seen Floyd and this is the most mouthy I've seen Roach be before a fight. I think Roach wants to win this fight even more than Manny does. I think Roach wishes he was the one fighting Mayweather. Calling this fight the biggest fight of his "life" not his career just signals to me he wants to win more to satisfy himself than to satisfy his Fighter. In an interview he said he was tempted to yell at Manny when Manny messed up in sparring.

Come on Roach, you need to remember your place. You're the trainer not the fighter.
      Freddie:"Well, the reason we didn't win was because Manny wouldn't let me get in there with Floyd and show him what to do like we practiced in training.

I told Manny if he couldn't execute the plan we had practiced, then I would get in there and show him how to beat Floyd the right way. It's not hard to do."

Comment

Hoe Floyd hype took down that interview with him talking about how great of an opponent Manny is, and that he's going to be the toughest test in his career?

He also said, Manny makes a lot of mistakes, but he still wins.

He legit looked scared to talk **** about him, and looked incredibly humble. I don't buy this humble crap for a second. I think he knows there's a very real possibility that he loses, and he doesn't want egg on his face, if he does indeed lose. He knows the huge risk he took in finally accepting this fight, and he's nervous as hell. First time he seems legit nervous for a fight.

I don't wanna hear about them being classy and all that, after ALLLLLL the **** talk, and PED accusations. He's shook, and I'm not being a fanboy. Anyone that saw that video knows what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          03-11-2015, 06:15 PM
          Pacdbest
          Undisputed Champion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacdbest's Pacquiao-Mayweather Prediction:

I already predicted this fight will happen since way back 2006-2007 just after Pac KOed Morales the 1st time. After that fight I thought Manny can hunt and KO Mayweather too. At that time it's ridiculous to think Pac can even compete with Floyd. Pac was at 130lbs and Floyd was already moved up to welter. Then it happened , DLH was offered Then Pac came up in weight as I have predicted and Koed DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

Then Floyd Ducked my prediction for 5 years! I'm so pissed that I almost retired as a boxing analyst. I'm Glad now it's coming. So I start watching and analyzing boxing again, The past 2 days I've watched Floyd's recent fights! I don't need to watch Manny again coz I know what he's capable of. I saw Floyd getting hit by Guerrero & Maidana! Floyd is still the defense Master but you will see the reason why he ducked Pac for 5 years.

All Pac has to worry about was Floyd Straight right. And Pac chin could Break that brittle bone in the 1st punch. Left hook will miss a lot. He's jab has no power and Pac can Slip that. Floyd footwork is excellent but Pac has the faster footspeed and can close the distance to deliver his punch. I like Pac to beat Floyd like the way he beat DLH. In and out attack, head and foot movement. then attack. Of course we have to beat with that famous shoulder roll of Floyd. Pac need to shoot his straight left in rapid fire sequences. And he need to modify his trajectory to Floyd's Imaginary ducked position. Always throw the right hook before u back up. Pac could land just like How Judah land his.

I can see Pac dominating the 1st 4 rds then Floyd can win some close middle rds, then Pac can catch him for a Knockdown around rd 9, then it could be a run Floyd mode till Floyd lose to a Decision. Or if his pride kicks in and try to win I can see a pac TKO in rd 11.

BTW I saw Pac ESPN interview today with Skip Bayless and Steven A. Pac has this ultimate confidence! I'm confident with my Prediction.
          Seems more like a fantasy!! Y'all act like Floyd is just a average Joe off the street! Y'all are putting him in the same class as Bradley, Algeri, and Rios!!! This is really funny to me!!! You PAC fans dreams will turn into a nightmare come May 2nd!! I can't wait! You guys really think Floyd is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Ellerbe is like "Floyd, we have to say something, we look like chumps. I'll get us looking right for the fans, now put the tissues away and drink another Ariza shake."
            the same ones, manny was drinking right??? you know, the ones that Freddie Roach didn't take the time to see what his priced pupil was ingesting?

No Ariza, no kayoes wins for Manny....is that a coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Hoe Floyd hype took down that interview with him talking about how great of an opponent Manny is, and that he's going to be the toughest test in his career?

He legit looked scared to talk **** about him, and looked incredibly humble. I don't buy this humble crap for a second. I think he knows there's a very real possibility that he loses, and he doesn't want egg on his face, if he does indeed lose. He knows the huge risk he took in finally accepting this fight, and he's nervous as hell. First time he seems legit nervous for a fight.

I don't wanna hear about them being classy and all that, after ALLLLLL the **** talk, and PED accusations. He's shook, and I'm not being a fanboy. Anyone that saw that video knows what I'm talking about.
              Do you guys follow boxing? Did he shlt talk cotto? Or maidana. No need to trash talk when they won't talk back and he's old now

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post

Dude go back and watch any 24/7 or all access! Floyd always gives his opponent credit! Now is he nervous? Maybe! 65% of the world wants him to lose! His whole legacy is riding on this fight! If PAC loses nobody cares! They will just say oh well he was she'll of a fighter! He got nothing to lose! He already 2nd best! He can only gain! Floyd is at the top and can only go down! I ran track for years and always got nervous right before the race! Sometimes being nervous is good! There is a thing called nervous energy! It's just like adrenaline that can last! Floyd is to smart and unlike some PAC opponents, he will make PAC pay for every mistake!!

Comment

Boxing aficionados around the world knows that Manny Pacquiao will beat the **** out of chicken Floyd. I just wonder what will happen to the Mayweather/Ellerbe relationship after Mayweather loss.

Comment

Originally posted by mastertech1985 View Post
                    the same ones, manny was drinking right??? you know, the ones that Freddie Roach didn't take the time to see what his priced pupil was ingesting?

No Ariza, no kayoes wins for Manny....is that a coincidence?
                    You are dead on man, Ariza was juicing Manny the phuck up, PED'd to the gills. But............................he's no longer with Manny, he's with Floyd now, taking "advice" from Heroidia. There ya go......enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Ellerbe is like "Floyd, we have to say something, we look like chumps. I'll get us looking right for the fans, now put the tissues away and drink another Ariza shake."
                      Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      03-11-2015, 06:15 PM
                      Pacdbest
                      Undisputed Champion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacdbest's Pacquiao-Mayweather Prediction:

I already predicted this fight will happen since way back 2006-2007 just after Pac KOed Morales the 1st time. After that fight I thought Manny can hunt and KO Mayweather too. At that time it's ridiculous to think Pac can even compete with Floyd. Pac was at 130lbs and Floyd was already moved up to welter. Then it happened , DLH was offered Then Pac came up in weight as I have predicted and Koed DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

Then Floyd Ducked my prediction for 5 years! I'm so pissed that I almost retired as a boxing analyst. I'm Glad now it's coming. So I start watching and analyzing boxing again, The past 2 days I've watched Floyd's recent fights! I don't need to watch Manny again coz I know what he's capable of. I saw Floyd getting hit by Guerrero & Maidana! Floyd is still the defense Master but you will see the reason why he ducked Pac for 5 years.

All Pac has to worry about was Floyd Straight right. And Pac chin could Break that brittle bone in the 1st punch. Left hook will miss a lot. He's jab has no power and Pac can Slip that. Floyd footwork is excellent but Pac has the faster footspeed and can close the distance to deliver his punch. I like Pac to beat Floyd like the way he beat DLH. In and out attack, head and foot movement. then attack. Of course we have to beat with that famous shoulder roll of Floyd. Pac need to shoot his straight left in rapid fire sequences. And he need to modify his trajectory to Floyd's Imaginary ducked position. Always throw the right hook before u back up. Pac could land just like How Judah land his.

I can see Pac dominating the 1st 4 rds then Floyd can win some close middle rds, then Pac can catch him for a Knockdown around rd 9, then it could be a run Floyd mode till Floyd lose to a Decision. Or if his pride kicks in and try to win I can see a pac TKO in rd 11.

BTW I saw Pac ESPN interview today with Skip Bayless and Steven A. Pac has this ultimate confidence! I'm confident with my Prediction.
                      Do you actually believe the stuff that comes out of your mouth?

Comment

Working...
                      X