No announcement yet.

Brook vs Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Hern was talking up Rios, who wasnt even a worthy opponent, so soon as Rios accepts the challange, Hern then says they are looking at Chevs LMAO

And i just watched the interview he even brought up Jesús Soto Karass and Lopez wud have been worthy opponent if they hadnt been coming off losses

Name dropping Thurman, Marquez then Punching "Bag Bag" Rios and now possibly Chaves. Too bad it will be some guy called Tin Tin Can ?

Then I guess it will be Carson Jones trilogy at Wembley.

Khan was right on the money. Pathetic.

When is Clev-Bellew 3 coming?

Comment

You need to stop defending Brook's oppenant selection

The fact Hern even brought up Lopez and Karass is very telling. If they had been coming off wins, then they would have been considered.

So if Karass and Lopez do mange to put a win together in their next matchup, we can expect them to be potential opponents for Brook

I mean if Chaves and Rios make the cut, why not Lopez and Karass?
      Well his opponent choice was Amir Khan but that idiot didn't want the fight. You need to stop defending Khan - the man who is robbing the British public of a great fight.

Brook doesn't need to fight again in May. I don't even think he should but if he wants to get another fight in, there not going to be able to get some superstar name. Who would you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Name dropping Thurman, Marquez then Punching "Bag Bag" Rios and now possibly Chaves. Too bad it will be some guy called Tin Tin Can ?

Completely negated by the fact that he wants to fight the man whose bathwater you'd willingly drink.

How can you even attempt to attack the man that Khan is willingly ducking?

Pathetic is certainly the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Well his opponent choice was Amir Khan but that idiot didn't want the fight. You need to stop defending Khan - the man who is robbing the British public of a great fight.

Brook doesn't need to fight again in May. I don't even think he should but if he wants to get another fight in, there not going to be able to get some superstar name. Who would you suggest?
          According to Hern, "Amir Khan" said "NO" 6 WEEKS ago and Hern said they were looking past him, for "big names"

So for the last 6 weeks the best they have come up with is Chaves? lol

While Khans next opponent is nothing to sing home about, Chaves?

I thought Kell is going for the money fights now? Thurmann wud be a bigger draw than Chaves

Comment

Dirk diggler uk turning on ole Khan

Comment

According to Hern, "Amir Khan" said "NO" 6 WEEKS ago and Hern said they were looking past him, for "big names"

So for the last 6 weeks the best they have come up with is Chaves? lol

While Khans next opponent is nothing to sing home about, Chaves?

I thought Kell is going for the money fights now? Thurmann wud be a bigger draw than Chaves
              And they are going to get Thurman to the UK in May, are they?

Stop being an ignorant spastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

Typical Hern

We are gettin an idea for what Hern has planned in the future

Chaves, Karass, Rios, Berto and Lopez

I remember not too long ago he was spreading rumors about Khan fighting Lopez.

The the fookin cheek

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Dirk diggler uk turning on ole Khan
                  I had no dog in the race when it came to Khan-Brook - I was a fan of both guys and just wanted to see a great fight.

Khan has robbed us of that chance to fight Chris fking Algieri like a pathetic ho and if it ever happens in the future, I hope Brook lays him spark him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    And they are going to get Thurman to the UK in May, are they?

Stop being an ignorant spastic.
                    So why was Hern mentioning Thurmann, 2 days ago?

Something about Khan having a 2 day deadline to take the Brook fight, otherwise Thurmann and JMM will take it instead

LOL

Where is this Thurmann and JMM now?

How do u go from Thurmann and JMM, to Rios and then to Chaves within 2 days?

Comment

So Brook is not going to fight Rios after all. It's probably just name dropping to show Khan he's not their only option.

Comment

Working...
                      X