• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Nah. Go make that "$60 for day"

Pcrusha and his fat, annoying GF

Comment

All joking aside. You seem bitter as hell, son. You really should consider going back to school. You are too young to be this angry at life.

#RealTalkDoe

Comment

Or train to be EMS in Tiajuana.

Comment

So, you had to pick a gif of a smaller Rican who trained for 2 weeks, losing to a bigger mexican and another gif of a Mexican who needed plaster to score a victory over a PR?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Desperate doe.
          Sounds like nothing but excuses. Who's fault is it Gomez didn't train? Gomez thought Chava was just another bum peasant like 95% of the Mexicans he fought. Boy was he wrong.

"Mexicanos al grito de guerraaaa"

Comment

All joking aside. You seem bitter as hell, son. You really should consider going back to school. You are too young to be this angry at life.

#RealTalkDoe
            You're too old to be this bitter.

Pcrusha about to have a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              You're too old to be this bitter.

Pcrusha about to have a heart attack
              You mean this "better." The funny part is... You are to slow to recognize you are not on my level.

You should do something positive with your life. Maybe be a hero for the kids?

Comment

Alright, now for some POSITIVITY! Your boy Pcrusha bringing you that Mexican ingenuity doe.

Watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                  Dontae favoured the black, american fighter over the White Kazakh fighter??... I'm shocked!
                  They're both half white.

GGG isn't even of Kazakh extraction, he's Russian and Korean. He was born and raised in Kazakhstan though.

Comment

You mean this "better." The funny part is... You are to slow to recognize you are not on my level.

You should do something positive with your life. Maybe be a hero for the kids?

Another self assuring post. "Levels doe. I'm better doe. Only the jab, im not even trying doe"

Alright old man, i'll leave you alone. Make another thread to make you feel better I won't jump in on that one, I promise.

Comment

Alright, now for some POSITIVITY! Your boy Pcrusha bringing you that Mexican ingenuity doe.

Watch and learn.

Pcrusha's son on being black

Comment

Working...
                      X