No announcement yet.

"Thurman better than GGG" ~ Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Oscar forgot to mention the most important difference between KT and GGG.

One is with GBP and the other isn't.
    Neather is with GBP...thurman with haymon only lol

Comment

Thurman is my boy. I like him. He's not better than GGG though. Lol Oscar just blabbering right now. Like that time be said Abner Mares could be pound for pound #1 in the world. Then he got laid out by bum ass Jhonny and has been a shell of himself ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        thurmans a bum! yes I said it he had one good win worth a damn against the ghost but he ran like a bitch when the heat turned up lmfao.
        That's one more than Golovkin.

Comment

Both GGG and Thurman seem worthy and are fun to watch. I lean more toward Thurman because I can appreciate his speed/explosive style a bit more. Thurman is a character with a vicious side. This is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            thurmans a bum! yes I said it he had one good win worth a damn against the ghost but he ran like a bitch when the heat turned up lmfao.
            Thats 1 more good win than ggg has.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Ggg is 32, thurman is 26. Wouldn't really say ggg is the future. He will definitely be huge over the next few years after pac/may have retired though.
              Yea he'll be huge when he fights somebody and beats them. The man's only a few years younger than pac and mayweather and he's considered the future. I've never seen a 32 year old "future star". You ****ing fight somebody by the age of 30 atleast.....

Comment

That interview was back when oscar thought he was still promoting Keith. I wonder what he has to stay now.

And GGG would of knocked out a middleweight version of Bundu or Guerrero in 4 rounds. Guerrero is ****ing terrible.

Comment

oscar also said that broner had things of whitaker

Comment

If Oscar was GGG's promoter and didn't promote Thurman then he would say GGG was a much better fighter than Thurman. Oscar is 100% the promoter and doesn't really believe Thurman is better than GGG. I would be much more interested in who Oscar thought was better between Thurman and Khan but I am sure he would somehow dodge the question. Every time a fighter Oscar promotes has fought Mayweather Oscar has picked his fighter to win. That included huge underdog Guerrero. When Oscar promotes a fighter his opinion of them is worthless because he lies.

Comment

lol lame thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X