Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think even a washed up Nonito is too risky for Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Mathebula nearly stole a decision over Donaire through activity, even though Donaire was controlling the fight. It's not crazy to think Santa Cruz could do the same, though he doesn't fight the same style.
      Mathebula was a freak at super bantamweight, but I agree this fight was closer than the scorecards indicated.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i think even a washed up Nonito is too risky for Haymon
        this, lsc's been fighting sparring partners

Comment

Haymon's agenda is to make Gary Russell the star of the division, in no way does he put his fighters in with Top Ranks. Santa Cruz & Mares are being set up to fail, Haymons agenda is to make a Floyd mayweather in every division so he can cash out on Latinos trying to beat his fighters.

Comment

Donaire should go with LSC instead of Rigondeaux, I would like to see a fresh new fight between Donaire and Santa Cruz. I just hope Arum and Haymon can make it happen.

I'm not a big fan of Santa Cruz,but I could see him beating Donaire by decision, solid fight at 122 though.

I would like to see Rigondeaux fight Quigg or Frampton, or I would like to see those guys fight each other, maybe Rigondeaux can fight the winner of that fight, but I just wanna see fresh new fights at 122. No need for a Donaire vs Rigondeaux part two.

Comment

Working...
            X