Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One Can Strip Cotto of The Lineal MW Championship Of The World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    right there... you killed yourself... why does a fighter need extra inserts for? especially if they are from old handwraps? Seriously follow another sport that supports cheaters. Boxing isn't the place for you kid.
    Standard procedure puto. Learn how to read, this is from the article you posted.

"The taping of a fighter's fist begins with a roll of gauze being wrapped several times around his hand. Then a pad that has been previously fashioned from multiple layers of gauze is placed over the fighter's knuckles. That's followed by the application of more gauze and tape. California rules allow for the use of gauze and surgical adhesive tape when wrapping a fighter's hands; nothing else. The application of water or any other liquid to the gauze or tape is prohibited."
    Last edited by Bardock; 04-01-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

IMO Martinez lost his lineal title to Murray, and Golovkin beat Murray now. So GGG is the lineal champ at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        No spin, you're covering all bases. "Cotto is my favorite fighter but so is GGG, so Cotto has a voluntary and if he vacates then GGG is my new favorite fighter, and Cotto can't duck because he's old and deserves money fights" That's your agenda in a nutshell. Later.
        What are you on about now? I would watch a Cotto/GGG fight, I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say... when GGG wins by KO Cotto would still be my favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Weak. Canelo is noted as "saying" he wants to fight so and so. He had ample time to face Sergio and did NOT. Talk is cheap.

Also... Not sure if you know this but, it's an unwritten rule to clap for yourself around here.

Cut back on the thing. It makes you look...Special.

No self-applause allowed. Effective immediately.
          LOL coming from the guy that makes narcissistic sigs of himself with cheap watches, and parading fat, crusty, assh0les?

Comment

Standard procedure puto. Learn how to read, this is from the article you posted.

"The taping of a fighter***8217;s fist begins with a roll of gauze being wrapped several times around his hand. Then a pad that has been previously fashioned from multiple layers of gauze is placed over the fighter***8217;s knuckles. That***8217;s followed by the application of more gauze and tape. California rules allow for the use of gauze and surgical adhesive tape when wrapping a fighter***8217;s hands; nothing else. The application of water or any other liquid to the gauze or tape is prohibited."
            So basically, plaster of paris just got on Tony's wraps from his day job?

Comment

LOL coming from the guy that makes narcissistic sigs of himself with cheap watches, and parading fat, crusty, assh0les?
              One of my watches cost more than every watch you and your slow brother have ever owned. ALL of the women I post are dimes. No crust... You sound like a 14 year old who already knows womens asses make him nauseous and he is probably a budding phagg.

You sound gay when you talk about a nice ass as you do. "eww maybe there's poop in it!" < Phagg talk.

Stay mad cuz I got it like that

Comment

So basically, plaster of paris just got on Tony's wraps from his day job?

LOL When was plaster of paris found doe? Who am I supposed to believe, a forensic team that works for the state of California with millions of dollars of lab equipment, or a middle aged, rogaine abusing man, going through a mid life crisis on a boxing forum? TOUGH ONE.

Comment

One of my watches cost more than every watch you and your slow brother have ever owned. ALL of the women I post are dimes. No crust... You sound like a 14 year old who already knows womens asses make him nauseous and he is probably a budding phagg.

You sound gay when you talk about a nice ass as you do. "eww maybe there's poop in it!" < Phagg talk.

Stay mad cuz I got it like that
                  "But the alpha doesn't concern himself with the thoughts of a peasant beta doe"

Very surprised you didn't reply with that. Hit a soft spot did I?

Comment

LOL When was plaster of paris found doe? Who am I supposed to believe, a forensic team that works for the state of California with millions of dollars of lab equipment, or a middle aged, rogaine abusing man, going through a mid life crisis on a boxing forum? TOUGH ONE.
                    You would sleep better IF I was that sad old bastard abusing Rogaine. But, I am that fella that dates women younger than YOU do. A Rican 46, is not a peasant 46. You people look ready to die at 35. Holla doe. :_)

It's a man's world.

Comment

You do realize he's still banned to fight in California right lol? He was granted a license in Texas (to get his ass beat by Manny) and then one in NY to get his ass beat by Cotto. He, like his trainer are still banned and will be for life, so... what exactly are you trying to defend?

Comment

Working...
                      X