Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxers are willing to die in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
    So I just remember an interview of Nazim Richardson and he was asked this question. He said Margarito and I think maybe he also said Gatti. Who do you guys think would be willing to risk their life?
    The dumb ones.

Comment

Margarito once said he was willing to die in the ring. As tough as he is, I don't think anyone's willing to die in the ring. Unless you're really stupid. If you're willing to die in the ring, I don't respect that. I respected Alvarado in the Provo fight, who gave everything he had. Only way he could win was with a knockout and he didn't have anything left in him. Rather than stupidly taking a beating for another round, he called it a day. That's respectable.

Comment

Mayweather

Comment

Enzo maccarinelli

Comment

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
            So I just remember an interview of Nazim Richardson and he was asked this question. He said Margarito and I think maybe he also said Gatti. Who do you guys think would be willing to risk their life?
            For realz? Charlie Zelenoff and Kid Cornflake. Those two know their legacy (however miniscule it may be) will live on in infamy.

Comment

Bam Bam Rios no doubt about it. He comes forward without any fear whatsoever. He forced the great Pacquiao to box him. Rios is at home and actually smiles when he is brawled. Sickening IMO. Like Wolvering in berserker rage. Not normal human behavior but more animal like.

Comment

I would say Floyd. The way he went toe to toe with everyone he ever fought.

Comment

tBE is the one!

Comment

Provodnikov, but Algieri beat him, so what does that say about Chris?

#championlifestyle

Comment

mayweather and pacquiao would be willing to die in the ring come may 2, just to get the win. theres too much at stake.

Comment

Working...
                      X