• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    No I wasn't

100% wasn't

Wanted froch to win and picked froch to win:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=641461

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=641567

And if you go to the froch groves threads you'll see that I wanted froch to win.

What an absolute plum you've made yourself look like now
    That doesn't relate to DeGale who you are jumping on the bandwagon of now having supported Groves over him. And you've just made yourself look even worse saying you were a Froch supporter and now call him a "fraud".

You're just an absolute mess. You're finished

Comment

• Americans do not usually lose in the USA

Dirrell with Haymon wins on points. No way a soft Brit like deGale wins in Boston over a Haymon fighter. Dirrell needs a new trainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        That doesn't relate to DeGale who you are jumping on the bandwagon of now having supported Groves over him. And you've just made yourself look even worse saying you were a Froch supporter and now call him a "fraud".

You're just an absolute mess. You're finished
        That just shows I'm a true boxing fan

Lately froch has been nothing but a complete and utter fraud

Vacating belts, faking injuries and lying about wanting to fight some fighters

And yet again, I did not support groves over degale.

You're an absolute tit

Dirk the jerk:

Just quit now mate. You're getting torn a new one

Comment

And yet again, I did not support groves over degale.

You're an absolute tit

Dirk the jerk:

Just quit now mate. You're getting torn a new one
          No it shows you're a complete nuthugging buffon. Just cos he told your bum ass hero Hopkins to go stick it, you've been crying over Froch ever since.

Froch is a fraud for thinking about retiring and mulling his options? Even though he's already faced everyone at 168lbs?

What about your hero Hopkins who promised his dying mother that he'd retire when he was 40. He broke his word to his dead mum because that's the kind of man he is. A liar, a fake and a fraud. Those are the types of fighter you support and call "role models"

Comment

• Comment

Did this idiot really just say that? Your hero is BERNARD HOPKINS. The guy has been faking injuries and jumping out of fights since Robert Allen in the 90s.

You've got a picture of Manny Pacquaio in a ridiculous arm sling - the guy who completely phoned it in for a paycheque and then blamed an injury afterwards like a sore loser b1tch. You might as well literally **** your own face right now. That's how bad you're making yourself look.

You have been royally ****ed yet again in this thread. You need to retire this account in complete shame.

Comment

• Someone throw in the towel and save Jas.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  WTF has Carl Froch got to do with the post?

You d1ckriders always take the same approach - if it's negative about Khan - deflect with Brook, if its negative about Degale-deflect with Froch.

Degale has not faced a world class opponent, ergo he should not referred to a world class.

How complicated can that be?
                  Listen BNP, read my post again. The point of asking how many World class fighters Froch beat before a title shot is to show Degale's rise to a title chance has been that of a normal prospect: British & European titles, beat a faded former World champ and a few fringe contenders. Him not beating elite World class opponents means jack **** at this point. Froch is the best British SMW ever arguably, so he is the benchmark for the young up and comers.

Put Calzaghe instead of Froch and it's the same thing.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 05-22-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• DeGale 167.2
                    Dirrell 167.8

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      DeGale 167.2
                      Dirrell 167.8
                      link to weigh in courtesy skysports:

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...YZGZFWd0x8e0vP

Comment

Working...
                      X