Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter personality jives at you the most...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double_m_g_ View Post
    Jives at you meaning= you don't like them (or their personality anyway).
    For me it is Amir Khan. I know for a lot of people it's going to be Floyd. But for me it's Amir Khan. Just the way he's always talking himself up when he is the laughing stock of the boxing community. There's nothing wrong with trying to instill confidence in yourself but I get the feeling he is just straight lying to people a lot of the time. Like when he said he has the "fastest hands in boxing". Pfffftshhh, according to who? Your fast Amir, but to say you have the 'fastest hands in boxing' is a helluva statement. Also his stories of sparring with Pacquaio. He acts like he has Pacquaio's number. Which, we can't confirm or deny but have some respect for the future atg. He's just too much of a 'chatty patty'...Another fighter like this is Carl Froch. To some extent. But I like Carl Froch a little more. Amir just irks me.
    Right! So, who is it then?

Comment

Khan and Cotto.

Comment

carl frochs attitude annoys me, it's as though he believes he's above everybody else. it annoyed me so much that i put 10 pound on george groves to beat him and i dont ever bet or like groves either.

Comment

I don't know. Probably Adonis Stevenson. Although he can change that if he ultimately fights Kovalev.

Next on the list would be Kenny Rainford for obvious reasons.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez. He always just gets robbed. Even against Bradley. And after escaping a beatdown, won't give the man who gave him 3 rematches even just one.

Comment

Amir Khan, the guy thinks hes owed fights with the top guys despite having nothing to offer.. fight brook at wembley in june and try win a belt.. how can this guy not see past his own nose that a unification fight, if he beat brook, would make the fights he desires viable.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi acted like a baby when Broner owned him and took his lady. Malignaggi became so sad from the emberassment that he has insulted Pacquiao over and over since in order to make sure everything is cool with Broner and Mayweather.

Comment

broner - the man is a clown plain and simple
                  bellew - used to love him, turned into a right noob of late, especially in the build up to fights
                  froch - see above

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                    Juan Manuel Marquez. He always just gets robbed. Even against Bradley. And after escaping a beatdown, won't give the man who gave him 3 rematches even just one.
                    Yeah I gots to agree with this.

Juan outside of the realm of boxing seems like a great guy, really standup dude, but he was one whiny ass mother**ker when it came to the sport. I mean forget the Pacquiao stuff...that Bradley loss was clear and he was still acting like it was the biggest robbery ever. And even though the Pac/JMM fights were all controversial...Manny never had to give him a rematch. Manny was the a-side in every fight and easily could have just said f**k it and never fought Marquez again. But he was down for the rematch every time. And then he scores the KO of his dreams over Manny on his 4th fight attempt...and couldn't even give Manny a rematch of his own?

Manny's willingness to give Marquez rematch after rematch is what ultimately got JMM the biggest moment of his professional life. Yet when team Pacquiao wanted the rematch Marquez just turned his cheek.

That's b*tch ****.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
                      Paulie Malignaggi acted like a baby when Broner owned him and took his lady.
                      That f@g literally started tearing up when Broner said "I took your side piece". Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X