Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC has better build up to fights than Boxing, watch this and you will see

Dude said I am your daddy come sit on my lap lol

Intense staredown

Man this dude Conor Mcgregor had me laughing hard, this is how you build up a fight he is going against Aldo and they had a world tour and still traveling to build up the fight and this is what people want to see, not humble talk when you used to talk **** about someone.

Boxing needs to step it up man, bring some more exciting pre fight pressers and interviews like this.

Its a shame in boxing its only the trainers hyping the fights like Roach, Angel Garcia, Ruben Guerrero, Floyd sr. Fighters need to step up and bring some personality and trash talk to sell the fights, I hope PBC does this and puts some one on ones, HBO had a good one with Face off but they didnt do one for Mayewather Pacquiao, and Mayweather mysteriously became a school boy during the Pac presser we expected fireworks and **** talk.
    Last edited by hectari; 03-27-2015, 12:22 AM.

That's the future ****in GOAT ya hear..... They will all bow down!!

Comment

Did u see when he ran outta the cage and got up in Aldo's face??? Instead we have p*ssy **** with guys begging the other for fights like Boa-Mikey, Lara-Nelo etc.

Comment

Bellew cleverly turned out to be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Did u see when he ran outta the cage and got up in Aldo's face??? Instead we have p*ssy **** with guys begging the other for fights like Boa-Mikey, Lara-Nelo etc.
          yeah, this dude not only trash talks but he is an action fighter he finishes guys in there.

This is one of the few fights I ever been amped about, I knew that Jones vs Cormier will be boring because Jones is a point fighter and even admit he has never knocked anyone out.

Aldo is pissed and one of the most explosive fighters, and Conor is another explosive fighter. He is doing his job to get people amped.

I wish Floyd went at Manny like this, Floyd all of a sudden decides to be silent and praise Pacman and be humble when everyoone wanted to get off on the build up, they even did a ESPN live presser and people were let down we expected Floyd to come out telling Pac to make him sushi to shine his shoes, that he is a washed up bum, but instead we just heart a man trembling on the mic with a shakey voice and nothing but good things to say.

I hope that Broner vs Garcia gets a one on one interview like this, Broner vs. Angel Garcia would be dope.

The art of trash talking is lost, boxing used to have that edge over UFC, now UFC is taking over, Ronda Rousey talks trash but she destroys her opponents its hard to get trash talkers who live up to the hype and deliver on fight night, Conor is another guy who talks big but delivers on fight night,

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            yeah, this dude not only trash talks but he is an action fighter he finishes guys in there.

This is one of the few fights I ever been amped about, I knew that Jones vs Cormier will be boring because Jones is a point fighter and even admit he has never knocked anyone out.

Aldo is pissed and one of the most explosive fighters, and Conor is another explosive fighter. He is doing his job to get people amped.

I wish Floyd went at Manny like this, Floyd all of a sudden decides to be silent and praise Pacman and be humble when everyoone wanted to get off on the build up, they even did a ESPN live presser and people were let down we expected Floyd to come out telling Pac to make him sushi to shine his shoes, that he is a washed up bum, but instead we just heart a man trembling on the mic with a shakey voice and nothing but good things to say.

I hope that Broner vs Garcia gets a one on one interview like this, Broner vs. Angel Garcia would be dope.

The art of trash talking is lost, boxing used to have that edge over UFC, now UFC is taking over, Ronda Rousey talks trash but she destroys her opponents its hard to get trash talkers who live up to the hype and deliver on fight night, Conor is another guy who talks big but delivers on fight night,
            This fight tops my list of fights I'm excited for this year, regardless of sport!

1. Aldo vs McGregor
            2. Matthysse vs Provodnikov
            3. Canelo vs Kirkland
            4. Frampton vs Quigg
            5. Mayweather vs Pac

War McGregor!!

Comment

Definitely heightens the interest. This is way better than delving into the fighters' personal lives which I have always thought was a waste of time. There's enough mindless reality TV out there. Would definitely rather see trash talk and what pertains to the fight itself. Good stuff.

Comment

If McGregor clearly beats Aldo, he'll transcend into a major superstar.

Comment

MMA is a dying sport

Comment

Things like that help promote the fight in a big way. These are lacking in boxing. It really doesn't matter whether the fight turns out boring or what have you. I've seen fights based on interesting clips leading to the fight. I looked forward to them; couldn't wait to see them. Fights came and one fight lasted 12 seconds, others stinked up the whole place, which shouldn't even matter if the stadium is successfully filled.

Comment

Working...
                    X