No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Wild Card Training Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Wild Card Training Shots

Hollywood,Calif. --- "Sneak Preview" --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao sits down with cable & satellite TV crews during training at the Wild Card Boxing Club to promote his upcoming 12-round WBC/WBO/WBA welterweight world championship unification mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc. , this pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View® and SHOWTIME PPV® Saturday, May 2 beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

On a side note looks like roach and manny getting they excuse rdy for when they lose the infamous legs cramps are causing a problem in camp

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      On a side note looks like roach and manny getting they excuse rdy for when they lose the infamous legs cramps are causing a problem in camp
      How the hell did you come to that conclusion after looking at a few training photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        How the hell did you come to that conclusion after looking at a few training photos?
        I clearly said on a side note I didn't get it from looking at pictures and being as though nsb only post pro manny threads if you ventured off this site yahoo and cbs sports are both reporting from interview roach gave manny suffering from leg cramps had a cream approved to use by usada have doctors and massage therapists trying help work it out

Comment

I clearly said on a side note I didn't get it from looking at pictures and being as though nsb only post pro manny threads if you ventured off this site yahoo and cbs sports are both reporting from interview roach gave manny suffering from leg cramps had a cream approved to use by usada have doctors and massage therapists trying help work it out

Pac has suffered from leg cramps his entire career, In fact the only time he did not suffer from cramps is the years he went up in weight. Once he settled at welterweight he started to get calf cramps again.

Comment

So you're just making random inappropriately placed posts?

Comment

good shot right here

Comment

Pac is intense in training and calm when having fun.

After the rumors of Zab knocking down Jr and the good Mexican whuppin his azzzzzzz for a couple o days in sparing, Jr needs to get his things in order.

He ducked Pac for years but now he had to come to the table , he better give his heart to God cause his AZZZZZZZZZ belongs to PACMAN !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  So you're just making random inappropriately placed posts?
                  lmfao that dude's a f**king tard

Comment

Manny's forearms look big

Comment

Working...
                    X