Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do fighters hire Memo Heredia when they know he has a bad history with PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    Even if they are successful without steroids, just by association with him, their career will be in questioned especially with this dude saying he can easily make peds that are untraceable. They are other good strength and conditioning coaches out there so why pick him instead with his shady past? If I was a boxer, I would stay away from him all together. Thoughts? What are your theories on why they use him besides the obvious?
    I think you just answered your own question here...

Comment

Did floyd really hire this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        Hey you dunce heredia can cheat the usada tests no problem and usada is very corrupt sweeping dirty tests under the rug.
        There's no cheating if the product doesn't test positive then it's fair game. PERIOD.
        Usada has never been corrupt. They have a great track record. We seen usada take samples from Pacquiao, why haven't we seen VADA??? Lol vada not even a real company and not certified by WADA. Just another fraud company trying to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          There's no cheating if the product doesn't test positive then it's fair game. PERIOD.
          Usada has never been corrupt. They have a great track record. We seen usada take samples from Pacquiao, why haven't we seen VADA??? Lol vada not even a real company and not certified by WADA. Just another fraud company trying to make money.
          I didn't bother to read the rest of your post after that first sentence.

Don't reply back to me because I won't answer back to complete scum. You scum.

Comment

Floyd has a lot of pressure on him for this fight

After giving it more thought, I think he's been juicing

Comment

BS . There's been countless cheaters who never tested positive. Many of which were found out because they were ratted out not because of failing a test. Practically all are liars and deny taking steroids/PEDS every time.
              A cheat has no honor...

Lance Armstrong
              Mark McGuire
              Sammy Sosa
              Marion Jones
              Anderson Silva
              Alex Rodriguez
              Barry Bonds
              Roger Clemens
              list goes on.

Comment

just the other day you were complaining about too much whining on this forum.

i told you to log off nobody will miss you here and it will solve your problem about forum with lots of whining. why do you keep coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  BS . There's been countless cheaters who never tested positive. Many of which were found out because they were ratted out not because of failing a test. Practically all are liars and deny taking steroids/PEDS every time.
                  A cheat has no honor...

Lance Armstrong
                  Mark McGuire
                  Sammy Sosa
                  Marion Jones
                  Anderson Silva
                  Alex Rodriguez
                  Barry Bonds
                  Roger Clemens
                  list goes on.
                  Erik Morales
                  Roy Jones Jr.
                  Vitali Klitschko
                  Evander Holyfield
                  Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Erik Morales
                    Roy Jones Jr.
                    Vitali Klitschko
                    Evander Holyfield
                    Brandon Rios
                    how come you missed PEDerson and Berto? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Floyd has a lot of pressure on him for this fight

After giving it more thought, I think he's been juicing

I concur. Floyd is very sneaky, a liar, and a hypocrite. He has money and power. He doesn't use either for the better of the sport. If given the chance, he would cheat and probably already have. With the news coming of the vampire facials, consulting with Memo, etc. He's chopping wood, his arms look bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X