Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do fighters hire Memo Heredia when they know he has a bad history with PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conte seems more like a genuine reformer. While Memo seems like a troll.
    Conte is outspoken that he believes PED use is rampant in the sport, with as much as 50% of elite boxers on PED's of some short. He also advised WADA and VADA . Not sure if he still is. But he wouldn't be doing that , if he didn't want to clean up the sport.

Memo stays quiet..and trolls, he doesn't want to divulge his "bread and butter"

Comment

Because just like Conte, Ariza, Fortune, and others, Memo is good at the strength and conditioning aspect.

Alot has changed from the days of throwing rocks

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
        If you have any association with the following you are suspect:

Ariza
        Conte
        Memo

I don't know anything about Justin Fortune so you guys be the judge on that. Also this whole cleaning the sport crusade is a joke at best, I'll take you serious when you're doing what Donaire does 365 testing, other then that you're just trying to blemish a person's character and achievements like the rat you are from a hood gutter.
        You do know Donaire worked with Conte don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          Conte seems more like a genuine reformer. While Memo seems like a troll.
          Conte is outspoken that he believes PED use is rampant in the sport, with as much as 50% of elite boxers on PED's of some short. He also advised WADA and VADA . Not sure if he still is. But he wouldn't be doing that , if he didn't want to clean up the sport.

Memo stays quiet..and trolls, he doesn't want to divulge his "bread and butter"
          Conte doesn't give a **** about the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            If you have any association with the following you are suspect:

Ariza
            Conte
            Memo

I don't know anything about Justin Fortune so you guys be the judge on that. Also this whole cleaning the sport crusade is a joke at best, I'll take you serious when you're doing what Donaire does 365 testing, other then that you're just trying to blemish a person's character and achievements like the rat you are from a hood gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Were you one of those that said "innocent until proven guilty" and "Pacquiao has never failed a drug test" when Pacquiao was being accused?
              nope, i was just a 4 months member here so how could i post those things back then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                nope, i was just a 4 months member here so how could i post those things back then?
                You didn't have to be on that account or even be a member of this board to say those things.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Why do fighters hire Victor Conte despite him having bad history with PEDs?
                  Why do fighters hire Alex Ariza despite him having studied directly under Heredia?
                  Why do fighters hire Justin Fortune despite him having bad history with PEDs?
                  Ariza hardly studied with heredia like arum claimed (funny that you Floyd farts decide to believe what arum says). He didn't even know who heredia was before the third pac fight. in fact heredia threatened to sue ariza back then hahahahahaha.

And Justin fortune's history with peds is not even 100% confirmed. All you're going off of is something roach said and it was said when him and fortune still hated each other.

On the other hand heredia and conte have without a doubt helped Olympic athletes cheat their Olympic all year round testing. In heredia's case he is most definitely still helping athletes cheat and he has the expert knowledge to make peds which is why Floyd hired him.
                  Last edited by Divine Hammer; 03-24-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                    He has PEDs that the testers can't detect.
                    Its the legal way of performance enhancing
                    Rubbish.

Taking PEDs is illegal, whether the tests detect it or not.

If you steal something from a shop, and nobody sees you do it, does that mean you didn't commit a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      You do know Donaire worked with Conte don't you?
                      lol forgot about that. In that case Donaire had a good base started by getting Olympic style testing 365 however he still worked with Conte which then leaves the question mark and questions the integrity of the boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X