No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Feels Freddie Roach is Worried, Confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Floyd Sr didnt want his son nowhere near Pacqauio when he was in his prime....now that he has declined and was layed out..." its just another fight" "easy money"
    That's funny and ironic because Roach and Arum wasn't so confident about Manny chances back then either...... go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Today: "I never was scared about my son fighting Pacquiao."

The Not So Distant Past: "I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you."

http://www.boxing247.com/weblog/news.php?p=25800&more=1

Because Sr thought Pacquiao was roiding his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        That poor old buzzard. I hate it for him in a way, but his boy needs humiliating which will bring him to earth and make him a better citizen.

I have to admit his post was funny, and we need some funny stuff while we wait.

Anything Sr is saying he is feeling the opposite. He is the one who is worried and scared.

Jr must be worried or why would he have 10-20 sparing partners ???????

hahahahahahahaahahahah

Now listen here, Memo has gotten with Ariza and they have a plan, the stuff must be in Jr as he put a whuppin on Judah, so they will try to make a HULK 2.

its gonna be funny if floyd losses and all he does is congratulate manny and say it happens its boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Yes, we believe you Floyd Sr ...... the same Floyd Sr that said after watching the Manny vs Cotto fight that he didn't want his son fighting Manny.
          Yeah and Floyd tried to make the fight after Manny beat Cotto and um..... the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            its gonna be funny if floyd losses and all he does is congratulate manny and say it happens its boxing
            I have analyzed this fight since 2008 and my thoughts are the same as they were back then and that is Manny just can't figure out technical boxers very well and is not smart enoigh to make the right adjustments. Floyd is just too smart for Manny to best him in the ring and not big enough to totally shell up Mayweather. Floyd can stay in the pocket and touch up Manny because Manny os not an inside fighter. Manny is not good at making his way inside and thinks way too long on how to do so. Floyd is going to tag Manny up. I don't know if he stops Manny because Mayweather doesn't go in like that anymore but Manny will sure as hell be hit a lot. Record breaking Compubox #'s for Mayweather.

Comment

I don't see how anybody can criticize as articulate and polished a man as Floyd Sr. In addition to having a silvery tongue, Floyd Sr. knows best how to incorporate body language (including apt facial expressions) into his overall message. Many a time, Floyd Sr. doesn't have to speak a word to clearly get his message across. Why our diplomatic corps hasn't yet approached Floyd Sr. about employing his services, I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Today: "I never was scared about my son fighting Pacquiao."

The Not So Distant Past: "I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you."

http://www.boxing247.com/weblog/news.php?p=25800&more=1

the fight is on buddy May 2nd

Comment

Are you rehashing quotes?

Comment

It is becoming very clear that Floyd Sr. is having a hard time communicating with Floyd Jr. The truth is, anybody will have a hard time deciphering Floyd Sr. own language. It is too hard to say if he is bragging or complaining. Now he is saying that the Hall of Famer Freddie Roach is worried...but if you analyze it and read between the lines , it is Floyd Sr. who is very nervous and having a hard time saying the words because he is too nervous.

Comment

At least Roach has a justifiable medical condition for some of his ramblings.

Floyd Snr is just a crackhead - I can only understand around 1 in every 100 words that come out his mouth.

Regardless of what people say about Roach - the guy is living with a genuine disease and fighting everyday, he is very successful despite his difficulties.

When you look at someone like Floyd Snr, you just think it's the worst type of stereotype come true.

Comment

Working...
                      X