Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune: If Maidana Landed, Pacquiao Lands A lot More!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Maidana landed three meaningful punches in 24 rounds. So maybe Manny lands three in 12rds.
    Not even die-hard Floyd fans believe that ..... that said, you are in a category of your own!

Comment

Pacquiao will land more no doubt, likely on the first few rounds, but there's also no doubt Floyd will likely utilize his reach and distance himself after the first few rounds and rely on Skip Bayless to separate the two when too close. It will be a good fight for true boxing fans, but a bad fight for the majority casual fans because they'd expect more exchanges. I'm rooting for Pacquiao, but I see Floyd moving a lot and pot shotting Pacquiao the whole night. And excuses will be, "Floyd ran away the whole fight" after he wins. Then everyone will boo Floyd from that point on.

Comment

Maidana landed three meaningful punches in 24 rounds. So maybe Manny lands three in 12rds.
        Good thing you are not a judge. Re watch the first fight and see If you still feel the same way. With the way Mayweather was feeling after the fight I'm sure he was wishing It was only three meaningful punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          They will both hit eachother. Question is, how does Manny take that left hook.

We are gonna see a fight where Floyd is backing, and Pacquiao stalking => Floyds left hook and the damage it can bring => Pacquiao's resiliance => Floyds movement => Pacquiaus movement ==> Who's will is greatest.

Pinch me of punch me. We got a fight!

last but not least. This might be the final time we see, either one of them. The guy who loses might not fight again.
          It did make Maidana more tentative in the 2nd fight, I found. Also Maidana was trying to conserve his energy for the later rounds and it back-fired.

While I agree that Manny needs to be aware of that but at the same time, Manny is coming from the southpaw position at a quick clip. Is Floyd willing to leave himself open for a Manny left? I highly doubt that.

Maybe we are saying the same but its less about will and more about risks. It's not as much will but risks ........ Floyd does not take risks.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Not even die-hard Floyd fans believe that ..... that said, you are in a category of your own!
            Originally posted by turnedup View Post

3 punches you say.....meaningful you say...hmmm
            Sorry, hitting a guy on his shoulders, arms, and back of the head aren't scoring blows in professional boxing. The latter is actually illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
              Pacquiao will land more no doubt, likely on the first few rounds, but there's also no doubt Floyd will likely utilize his reach and distance himself after the first few rounds and rely on Skip Bayless to separate the two when too close. It will be a good fight for true boxing fans, but a bad fight for the majority casual fans because they'd expect more exchanges. I'm rooting for Pacquiao, but I see Floyd moving a lot and pot shotting Pacquiao the whole night. And excuses will be, "Floyd ran away the whole fight" after he wins. Then everyone will boo Floyd from that point on.
              skip bayless from espn a ref now and he anti floyd so pacman with win skip going wave it off first flurry pac throw

Comment

And which fight did you watch? Maidana landed 221 to Frauds 230. Get eyeballs Fraud licker.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Good thing you are not a judge. Re watch the first fight and see If you still feel the same way. With the way Mayweather was feeling after the fight I'm sure he was wishing It was only three meaningful punches.
                  If I kept getting hit in the nutz, I'd be feeling some kinda way too.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    And which fight did you watch? Maidana landed 221 to Frauds 230. Get eyeballs Fraud licker.
                    COMPUBOX

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      It did make Maidana more tentative in the 2nd fight, I found. Also Maidana was trying to conserve his energy for the later rounds and it back-fired.

While I agree that Manny needs to be aware of that but at the same time, Manny is coming from the southpaw position at a quick clip. Is Floyd willing to leave himself open for a Manny left? I highly doubt that.

Maybe we are saying the same but its less about will and more about risks. It's not as much will but risks ........ Floyd does not take risks.
                      Fraud is a drug cheat. And a Puss. And his fans are clueless goons.

Comment

Working...
                      X