Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune: If Maidana Landed, Pacquiao Lands A lot More!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I forgot about Fortune was he even at the weigh ins? did he get booted from the camp? We haven't heard anything from him since...

Comment

• I know idiots are not gonna act like Floyd fought the same fight with Pacquiao, as he did Maidana. Right? We were hoping Floyd would fight Pacquiao like he fought Maidana but he physically could not. So, let's not bump garbage now.

Comment

• Fortune dksab.

Did anyone think anything different?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I know idiots are not gonna act like Floyd fought the same fight with Pacquiao, as he did Maidana. Right? We were hoping Floyd would fight Pacquiao like he fought Maidana but he physically could not. So, let's not bump garbage now.
          Just saying, this discredits you saying "And...?". Again, Maidana WAS the measuring stick in why Pacquiao was gonna do very well offensively.

Comment

• Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Comment

I know idiots are not gonna act like Floyd fought the same fight with Pacquiao, as he did Maidana. Right? We were hoping Floyd would fight Pacquiao like he fought Maidana but he physically could not. So, let's not bump garbage now.
              Actually, it was Freddie, Fortune, the legion of Pac fans, and maybe yourself, who thought Floyd would fight Pac the same way he fought Maidana because everyone thought Floyd physically couldn't do any better nor be any faster.

Everyone claimed Floyd got hit more and couldn't move like he did years ago.

Let's not get it twisted.

Floyd flipped the tables on a lot of naysayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Damn I forgot about Fortune was he even at the weigh ins? did he get booted from the camp? We haven't heard anything from him since...

He and Freddie have their mouths full and can't talk right now.

Comment

The idiots are the ones who thought these fights would have anything in common. Including fortune and all they myriads who bought up the Maidana fight. It was doomed for failure from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                  X