No announcement yet.

HBO want commitment from Cotto for Canelo next if they broadcast his fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    If this is true,I honestly see no problem with it. If anything it shows that there are no such things as promises when you're dealing with cotto,and HBO isn't going to trust cotto to honor his word, like Bob arum did. Its not personal cotto,its just "bidniss".
    Agreed. He's a proven ducker/dodger in regards to Canelo and more recently with GGG(I don't really blame him, just feel he should vacate). It's so crazy; the boxing world has it out for Cotto lol. It's almost as if all of the pacquiao-floyd haters shifted their antennas towards Cotto. Karma.

I think this all comes from boxing fans being fed up with promoters still pushing and making Cotto out to be some sort of dangerous undefeated prime warrior. Dudes' a has-been who is just milking the sport for cash at this point. I'm not mad at that, but in the end, if him and his fans don't want to hear criticism then he needs to fight Canelo or GGG(or vacate). No special treatment! Most of us aren't ****** and most of us aren't patriotic nuthuggers either. We know he's washed-up and that Canelo will make a dope highlight reel out of him(He knows that too).

Until then, target stays placed on his back. Not by me, but by almost everyone with an opinion on the matter.
    Last edited by Agent Mulder; 03-22-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      That guys the biggest ****ing tool in Boxing scene history. He talks about people being nut huggers but would literally suck the black off Floyds ****, if given the chance. He's worthless to society, in every possible aspect.

Comment

There is one problem with Cotto-Canelo match: it will have to wait for Kirkland-Canelo II because the Mandingo Warrior is going to ravage the ginger, badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          There is one problem with Cotto-Canelo match: it will have to wait for Kirkland-Canelo II because the Mandingo Warrior is going to ravage the ginger, badly.
          All your points?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            All your points?
            Sure...I mean they aren't earning interest or anything.

If Mandingo wins, you help me get rid of the Tom Hanks for President quote
            someone stuck on my picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Sure...I mean they aren't earning interest or anything.

If Mandingo wins, you help me get rid of the Tom Hanks for President quote
              someone stuck on my picture.
              lol sure.

Comment

good. cotto/floyd aint happening now because of haymon/jay z beef so the only big fight for cotto is canelo or ggg but he dont want any of that

Comment

Good for HBO. JayZ may be dumb enough to pay him for crap match ups but HBO is not going to let Cotto cash out until he decides to hang them up.
                  Cotto has turned down his biggest payday twice because he knows Canelo would beat that ass and take that middleweight strap. And HBO has a reason to want Canelo as the title holder as he is not afraid of challenges like GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Good for HBO. JayZ may be dumb enough to pay him for crap match ups but HBO is not going to let Cotto cash out until he decides to hang them up.
                    Cotto has turned down his biggest payday twice because he knows Canelo would beat that ass and take that middleweight strap. And HBO has a reason to want Canelo as the title holder as he is not afraid of challenges like GGG.
                    IF there is a Cotto - Canelo fight down the road, it will not be for Cotto's title. Cotto has to defend against GGG after his voluntary or he will be stripped. IF Canelo wants the WBC title, he will have to fight GGG for it and there is just as much chance of that happening right now as there is of Cotto defending it against GGG. There are always two other titles Canelo can go after, but he better get to them before Golovkin does.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

LOL, having to force him to make good fights....
                      Are you talking about good fights with GGG in your pic? So Wilie Monroe was the best GG could find when Cotto said no? I'm supposed to believe that? SO Cotto can't duck GGG but GGG can duck real contenders? **** out of here

Comment

Working...
                      X