No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Joins Róman Empire: Gonzalez-Sosa On Golovkin Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Joins Róman Empire: Gonzalez-Sosa On Golovkin Card

Breaking against its absurd tradition of rarely if ever showcasing lower-weight fighters, cable giant HBO has finally opened its doors to R?man Gonzalez.

The unbeaten flyweight king will make his network debut on May 16. His title defense versus Edgar Sosa has been added as the chief support to the upcoming middleweight showdown between undefeated knockout artist Gennady Golovkin and slick boxer Willie Monroe Jr. at The Forum in Inglewood, California. [Click Here To Read More]

GGG and chocolatito on the same card? :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      GGG and chocolatito on the same card? :wank:
      ^^^^ x2 :wank:

Comment

its about fucking time HBO put on fights from the lower weight classes. Ive been asking for this for a long time.

Competition forcing HBO to step their game up. They respond. Fans win.

Comment

Looks like I'm going to L.A. on May 16th.

Comment

these are the type of fighters that deserve being on hbo,fighters who are exciting,give us good fights,it's too bad that sosa is old already but still,gonzlez is exciting to watch,all these other fighters who hold and hug and run all over the ring shouldn't be on hbo

Comment

I'm like...
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

That's going to be a sweet card. Two fighters that put pressure on the right way. It's about time Gonzalez has gotten an opportunity to be showcased. He definitely won't disappoint.

Comment

Now that I got that out of the way. ABOUT ****ING TIME!!! I am just happy it is finally happening. :wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X