No announcement yet.

What would be the odds of May-Pac if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    given that jmn arguably won their third fight and their second was debatable, I'd say Floyd would still be the favorite at this point.

What was so suspicious about JMM's shot he landed? There's video of him landing that shot in sparring and even during the round Manny knocked him down in.
    The same shots he landed on Pacquiao's chin, and head over and over on their 2nd and 3rd fight yet he never put Manny on his butt. But once he got older he suddenly found that knockout punching power. He is clean as spring water.

Comment

Originally posted by Webber676 View Post
      1. Castillo righfully was credited the win in his first fight with Mayweather and judges saw it in favor of Maidana in their first fight, so Mayweather record today read 45-2?

2. Pacquiao doest got robbed in the fist Bradely fight and didnt got caught with the suspicious Marquez ultra power while he was dominating that fight and in his way to stoping him?

Boxing is a very perceptive sport and some times records say something and facts says another thing. Said that, for me this a 50/50 fight even thought odds tell another story.
      I think Floyd edged Maidana..but it was a very close fight.

Castillo beat him for sure though

Comment

Working...
      X