Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Chris Arreola? do you like watching him fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most honest fighter there is. Awesome dude out of the ring and very fun to watch.

Comment

I don't mind him but by being in such bad shape he has become the de facto pawn for people with obvious national/racial agendas to use while explaining the "decline of boxing/rise of the NBA" (yes I know there were even fatter HWs back in the day, but they don't).

He is a good fighter and his weight actually is not his biggest flaw in the ring. He lacks patience and falls into traps quite easily. It wasn't like Stiverne was outpacing him with vastly superior stamina, Arreola just started fighting stupid and showing off.
      Last edited by ////; 03-14-2015, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        He is not that fat.

Also, it's boxing... boxers aren't supposed to be pretty... they are not meant to be checked out like that.
        Yes, he IS fat. Boxers are supposed to come in shape - Arreola doesn't. That's been his problem his whole career and why he'll never be close to reach his full potential. He's fun to watch though but takes way too many punches.

Comment

im sure he's a cool person, but i dont like watching him fight and also he's repulsive shirtless

Comment

He's a disgrace to the sport and to Mexicans. Plus he looks like Shrek.

Comment

Not for a while. One of the things I love about boxing is the dedication and discipline of fighters - going into camp and getting in supreme condition. He doesn't give it his all, obviously screws around with the eating/drinking. So why I should invest myself in a fight if he isn't investing in his own career as he should?

And the weight thing is a problem. Not just aesthetically but he would be better. He wasted a lot of good opportunities that came his way.

Comment

If he is in solid shape for himself yea.

Comment

I think it would be awesome if Arreola did his ring entrance for his next fight in one of those motorized carts fat people ride at the grocery stores.

Just ride that **** all the way up to the steps.

Last edited by Mike D; 03-14-2015, 07:15 PM.

Comment

He only made 20k his last fight. That's like 2 months worth of food for this n---a

I can't even believe he would accept that after fighting for the WBC HW Championship his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                      He only made 20k his last fight. That's like 2 months worth of food for this n---a
                      lmfaoooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X