Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios hits nowhere near as hard as Thurman does, and Guerrero was able to go a hard twelve rounds, even with the knockdown.

Guerrero is the longer guy, has faced the better competition, and has far better feet that Rios could ever imagine having.

Rugged fight, but Rios is far too limited to even really have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      no he can't because he's a shi-tty boxer. he barely outboxed aydin. sure if he carefully picks his opponent and selects a guy who hovers in mid range he might be able to win but rios isn't going to hover at mid range and guererro's slow ass foot speed won't let him get away even if he wanted to. it would be an inside fight and rios just has the shorter and harder punches. has nothing to do with pac or floyd. has to do with boxing. i know boxing more than anyone. that's why i bet my house on hatton.
      Is mike Alvarado a good boxer? It doesn't take much to out box rios

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Alvarado handled lineal jww champ Herrera easier than anyone. Plus has better power than Guerrero, Rios could just walk in with impunity. And its not like Guerrero is a mover, at least at welter

Comment

guerrero EASY.
          rios no feet. unfair fight gg

Comment

Rios is already punch drunk. Have you ever heard the man talk?

Comment

Probably will never happen and I Couldn't pick a winner could go either way, Personally I'd be rooting for Rios

but if a ref allowed it to be faught in a phone booth like Rd 10 of Thurman/Guererro that has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

Rios. Robert doesn't have the power to hurt Rios enough to let him breathe. He won't get KO'd because of his titanium chin, but he will drop to a UD. Rios' workrate, inside fighting and relentless style will overcome this version of Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  guerrero EASY.
                  rios no feet. unfair fight gg
                  Guerrero has no feet at welter either, and hes the smaller weaker guy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    he's not that good but he has power which made rios somewhat hesitant. guerrero doesn't have power so rios wouldn't have anything to worry about. also rios won 2 out of the 3 fights by knockout and the fight alvarado won he did so 7-5.

Comment

tremendous fight idk who i would go for that's a war

Comment

Working...
                      X