Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know pac fans will say rios and floyd fans will say ghost. But ghost is point blank better than rios. Rios has a change If ghost just wants to slug it out. But he can easily out box him if he wanted to

Comment

Rios makes guerrero contemplate life again on the canvas in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Guerrero. He's just the better fighter.
        based on what? how many top 3 wins does he have in his career? oh zero yea. rios beat acosta when he was #1.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          We all know pac fans will say rios and floyd fans will say ghost. But ghost is point blank better than rios. Rios has a change If ghost just wants to slug it out. But he can easily out box him if he wanted to
          no he can't because he's a shi-tty boxer. he barely outboxed aydin. sure if he carefully picks his opponent and selects a guy who hovers in mid range he might be able to win but rios isn't going to hover at mid range and guererro's slow ass foot speed won't let him get away even if he wanted to. it would be an inside fight and rios just has the shorter and harder punches. has nothing to do with pac or floyd. has to do with boxing. i know boxing more than anyone. that's why i bet my house on hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Is it cause he beat Berto? But Berto was KOed by fringe Soto Karass, and is Ortiz' only solid win in 7 tries lol.
            That's how I feel as well, ghost gets props for beating berto, a shot casamayor and a brain dead katsidis. Big deal. Rios' resume is equal to his. The fight is a toss up, there's nothing that indicates ghost is better.

Comment

Great fight, can't pick a winner.

Shame we never see it, thanks Al Haymon, Bob Arum...you really have the boxing fans at heart.

Comment

A C fighter vs A D fighter hahaha

Comment

Does Rios go life and death with bum Kamegai? No.

Comment

RIos Mauls Guerrero and stop him in teh 11th. Nothing Guerero can do to stop Rios from getting him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Does Rios go life and death with bum Kamegai? No.
                      He also doesnt barely stay up vs Aydin lol, he steamrolls that reach challenged bum

Comment

Working...
                      X