No announcement yet.

Guerrero a bum doe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero a bum doe!

I mean, after years of Guerrero being talked down on.

Berto got beat by a small flat footed journey man.

Floyd is fighting a flat footed bum.

Gurrero went life and death with a kamegai.

It's hard for me to get excited about Thurmans win over Guerrero.

I mean, if he's a bum, I need to see Thurman beat Maidana, Bradley, Brook or someone before I get say he's the real deal.

Lets see if Maidana, Bradley, or Brook have the balls to fight him.

Comment

Guerrero a Bum Doe!

Comment

Twas a good test for Thurman.

Comment

not a bum, but mediocre...

Comment

Guerrero got A class chin and heart but let's be honest he's simply not very good.

He's very very slow, slow reflexes, cement feet. He's just a a tough guy with a granite chin and ton of heart.

I'd like to see Thurman in there with an athletic guy for once, Guerrero doesn't prove much to me sorry I don't even think he belongs at welterweight he looks soft there.

Comment

No one that could get up for that knockdown and make it to the final bell is a bum. He isn't the best, but he is small for 147. Plus Thurman is big for 147, not to mention there isn't too many people lined up to fight Thurman, so give Guerrero some credit, he's still a world class fighter, just not at 147. He fought his a$$ off

Comment

He's alright. He's made some good money and made a good account for himself in his career.

Comment

The Ghost was a good fight for both. But it was never supposed to be considered a ppv event for Floyd. He's a solid welterweight with something mutated in his chin.

Comment

No way is guerrero a bum. i don't give a fu@k if he went life n death with kamegai.....i loved that fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X