Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero a bum doe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is a solid fighter, I like Ghost.

Comment

Guerrero is a B level welterweight at best that's a fact. His best win at 147 is against a 1 armed Berto.

Comment

Not a bum Guerrero is just naturally smaller. What do you think will happen if if Thurman moves up to fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
          Not a bum Guerrero is just naturally smaller. What do you think will happen if if Thurman moves up to fight GGG?
          Thurman dies...

Comment

Guererro earned my respect He fought every round Its a pity Kenny Bayless didn't let Maidana fight his fight against Floyd like he let these two fight their fight. Looks even more suspect for Bayless now

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
              Thurman gots the power to shut him down, he's "One Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Guerrero got A class chin and heart but let's be honest he's simply not very good.

He's very very slow, slow reflexes, cement feet. He's just a a tough guy with a granite chin and ton of heart.

I'd like to see Thurman in there with an athletic guy for once, Guerrero doesn't prove much to me sorry I don't even think he belongs at welterweight he looks soft there.
                Mayweather, Khan, or Pacquiao would never step foot into the ring against Thurman and they're all athletic. Guerrero was a very good opponent, very good fighter, but was taylor made for Thurman's style. Doesn't mean he's a bum.

Comment

I agree Guerrero is a bum, just slightly above Berto level

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Thurman gots the power to shut him down, he's "One Time"
                  Thurman's power aint **** compared to GGG's, or his skills, or anything else for that matter. Thurman's power is overrated and this match once again proved how overhyped he is. He couldn't stop a slowass walking punching bag despite throwing the whole kitchen sink at him

GGG would have knocked Guerrero out in 3 rounds or less

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                    Guererro earned my respect He fought every round Its a pity Kenny Bayless didn't let Maidana fight his fight against Floyd like he let these two fight their fight. Looks even more suspect for Bayless now
                    There was a point in last nights fight that Kenny was so calm at the end of a round as Thurman was trying to give a few more punches. That made me think of Kenny calling out Maidana frantically to STOP STOP STOP in a similar situation during the FLoyd vs Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      I agree Guerrero is a bum, just slightly above Berto level

Thurman's power aint **** compared to GGG's, or his skills, or anything else for that matter. Thurman's power is overrated and this match once again proved how overhyped he is. He couldn't stop a slowass walking punching bag despite throwing the whole kitchen sink at him

GGG would have knocked Guerrero out in 3 rounds or less
                      You dead****.........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X