Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    In exactly the same way Khan does not deserve a Garcia rematch
    Who cares?

A thread about Cotto and Trout yet you come in with Khan's dick in your mouth.

Dangerously obsessed

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Who cares?

A thread about Cotto and Trout yet you come in with Khan's dick in your mouth.

Dangerously obsessed
      I am glad you concur diggles.

Personally I prefer a nice big black dick to slurp away on, Khan's is too small and a bit smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Trout's glass is shattered, Cotto wins a rematch imo.
        I'm not so sure. I know Trout has suffered some losses his last few fights, but when he steps into MSG, with all of the lights, he's undefeated. He makes his opponents leave the ring early and skip interviews.

Trout will brutalize cotto again:

Comment

Ask a cottotard who they think ended Margarito's career and they will respond with "cotto took his peasant eye"

I guess I don't even have to mention Martinez, until this day the swear on their petty lives Martinez was 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            I'm not so sure. I know Trout has suffered some losses his last few fights, but when he steps into MSG, with all of the lights, he's undefeated. He makes his opponents leave the ring early and skip interviews.

Trout will brutalize cotto again:

Damn, his face was fcked.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              I am glad you concur diggles.

Personally I prefer a nice big black dick to slurp away on, Khan's is too small and a bit smelly.
              What the actual fuk?!?

Comment

Why would he? Trout has a very clumsy style. He's huge, but he positions his head so low as if he's covering it behind a wall to dodge bullets. He's like one of those fighters that likes to hit big (who doesn't?), but so terrified of getting hit. He's got some similarities with Thurman.

His fight with Miguel was all focused on avoiding Cotto's left hook. Trout was so terrified by it. It looked awkward. He won, nevertheless...

Comment

If you guys think that Cotto will fight a small time fighters that doesn't carry much of PPV sales, think again. I think that's the reason he parted ways with TR, they can't or won't give him the big fights he wants. Fighting Rios, Bradley, or Bundrage or whatever his name is won't give Cotto the big money he wants.

Say what you want to say, Cotto is almost done and just trying to cash in big time and his ticket are those belts he's clinging on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Damn, his face was fcked.
                    After the plaster wraps, Cotto's skin was never the same.

Peasants...

Poverty; A recipe for disaster. Clembuterol, plaster wraps, Capetillo in the corner, Nandrolone and tainted beef ruining the sport.

Comment

Cotto learned his lesson about fighting prime, healthy opponents the hard way. He's back to his tried and true vulture method now.

Comment

Working...
                      X