No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Dropping $1.6 Million on Mayweather To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Do you understand that "1% of their bankroll" and "1% of their net worth" are 2 entirely different things?
    their kids homie they never had a job they dont understand the difference.

Comment

• what 50 did not tell the public is he wager 3.2 mill on Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
        I don't understand that.

Like Mike Tyson said...when you can see fear in your opponents eyes, he knew he already had them beat.

Would you bet on a fighter that you thought was scared of the other? No way in hell, boxing is also half mental, and half the fight is already lost if thats the case.

I think he was just purely trolling, giving the world and Skip Bayless what they wanted to hear, that Floyd was scared.
        SCARED as in losing his "0" - at least that's the impression I get when he was explaining it. I am not a fan of Mayweather outside the ring but my humble opinion is that he is scared of Pacquiao.

But with 50, he still thinks Mayweather is the more skillful one...but scared of losing his"0"...

Comment

• Heavy betting pac so maybe he placed it to soon. If he did

Comment

• lol hella focused at the chris brown show? floyd is who me and my homies money is on!! alot of money will be changing hands no matter who wins on this one

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              It's the same song and dance before every Mayweather fight. If you want the best odds on Mayweather, you wait until all of the public money drives his price down.

People are acting like this is a good thing for Pacquiao. It isn't. It's public money.
              People should listen....Johnm is absolutely right about "Vegas" and the "smart money." For a professional sports better the obvious bet is Mayweather...its just a matter of finding the best odds, vis a vis, letting the dumb money flow into the books, and finding the right way to hedge the bet.

The biggest dilemna for these guys right now are things like, what round? by ko? decision? split decision? etc. Pac is an exciting fighter and has shown the capacity to Shock, and its fun to discuss the intangibles, but lets not harbor issusions about where the smart money is flowing for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Was the prop bet +2500 for 50 to walk out woth floyd

Might consider it
                Very good point, think i may have to consider as well

Comment

• 50 really is a smart man, he start talking to May and even said he'll bet 1.6 mil on him. May will hang out with him again and prolly give 50 a ringside seat. Will he really put that $1.6 mil on Floyd? We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                    SCARED as in losing his "0" - at least that's the impression I get when he was explaining it. I am not a fan of Mayweather outside the ring but my humble opinion is that he is scared of Pacquiao.

But with 50, he still thinks Mayweather is the more skillful one...but scared of losing his"0"...
                    If he was truly scared of losing his "0" he would have retired already. At 38 years old any young gun has a chance to take you out, not just one guy. that whole "he's scared to lose his 0" is ****** logic. He would never have fought Canelo, Mosley, Cotto, or De La Hoya (all bigger hitters) if he was scared.

Comment

• 50 CENT is saying this officially but the truth is that he is not ****** to lose that bet, he is sending a friend to bet the same on MANNY. Only little kids that don't know how to make money don't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                      X