Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe Rosado puts keyboard warriors in their place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Anybody that says something that even slightly gives Mayweather credit or picks him to win is Dead to pacquiao fans lol ... They're gonna be a lot of zombies leading up to this fight because not many insiders/fighters are leaning towards PAC. I had someone in another thread tell me The people who set the lines in Vegas don't know what they are talking about because they have Floyd a favorite and it should be a pick em' lol...

If they gave Mayweather even money to win people would be dropping their life savings in that!
    I see it this way as well... anyone who picks manny to win is automatically a "pact@rd" or DKSAB. Ridiculous imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      "...he fought real dudes...he Manfredo, he fought Chop Chop"

stopped at like 20secs
      Sharmba Mitchell

Comment

Tripe.

Gabe's an idiot.

"keyboard warriors in their place!" "Gabriel Rosado gives intense speech..."

Skills, please tell me this was a satirical thread right from the start.

Comment

Sorry but I don't agree with the idea that somebody gets in the position or has earned the right to protect their "0." That whole argument really sets me off.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Objectively, it's not even about crediting Floyd. What he's saying is ******, Corley and manfredy are good fighters, saying Floyd can do what he wants because he beat guys of that caliber is idiotic. Neither were ever upper echelon. There are better reasons for why Floyd can do what he wants.
            I think the point he's trying to make is that while those guys weren't "upper echelon" they were good,tough and very solid opponents and Floyd's early resume is filled with guys like that.

Now the fact that he's beat them all coupled with the success of the ODLH fight he's in a position to where he doesn't necessarily have to fight those "types" of guys anymore he can wait until all those guys weed each other out and fight the winner.. And in Rosado's mind he feels Floyd has earned the right.

I don't think it was that ****** a comment to make.

Comment

Hood rat wannabes are the lowest forms of life. Hearing this guy talk makes me cringe.

Comment

"Now I realise why he did it. If this fight had been made a few years ago, it would never have generated this much money"

Right. Thanks for that Gabe.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                  Hood rat wannabes are the lowest forms of life. Hearing this guy talk makes me cringe.
                  Hood rat ??? Iowest forms of life? The closet racist on this site is ridiculous!!

Comment

gabe rosado actually wears sunglasses 24/7

if you look closely in his fights hes still wearing them.

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
                      Hood rat ??? Iowest forms of life? The closet racist on this site is ridiculous!!
                      It's not about racism, I used to think it was until it dawned on me. It's more about them not liking any fighter who reminds them of the guys who used to pick on them in school, the guy dating the girl (and probably openly cheating on her) they liked but never had the courage to speak to.

Why do you think the guys who make those comments are 99% of the time fans of the "humble" guy's from 3rd world countries who have been the underdogs their whole lives. The guys who aren't flashy and dress kind nerdish etc... because it reminds them of themselves and they want to live through those fighters ... They want to finally face their fears/bullies ...

Comment

Working...
                      X