No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman-Guerrero: Kenny Bayless To Be Third Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman-Guerrero: Kenny Bayless To Be Third Man

Kenny Bayless will be the referee this Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, when the 'regular' welterweight champion in the World Boxing Association Keith Thurman defends the belt against challenger Robert Guerrero. Nevada State Athletic Commission appointed the Adelaide Byrd, Dave Moretti and Jerry Roth as the judges. The WBA supervisor will be Gilberto Jesús Mendoza.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well there goes Robert's chances of winning. Bayless isn't gonna let him hold behind the head and punch.

Comment

Benefits Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Well there goes Robert's chances of winning. Bayless isn't gonna let him hold behind the head and punch.
        Calm down, Thurman will KO him anyway, you will see. Guerrero is about to get manhandled. I have no problem with the Ghost but who think that he will just walk straight through Thurman's punches like it's nothing is delusional. Ther won't be much inide fighting with or without Bayless. Thurman will keep the distance and will throw bombs at Guerrero from the outside, just like he did before.

Comment

Definitely benefits Thurman. No in-fighting. Bayless is such a loser. And Haymon is always pulling sly moves like this, tipping the odds in favor of the guy he sees as being the most lucrative. God I hate boxing. And yet I love it.

Comment

Well Thurman pretty much has this in the bag.

Comment

Great, we took a great fight and turned it into a medicre one, anywho I hope Guerrero schools this overhyped fool

Comment

Bayless is one of the top three referees in the country. Some people think this will give an advantgage to Thurman. However, the ref doesn't matter. Bayless was the referee for Pacquaio/Marquez IV. Other than being the guy who waved the fight off after Pac got knocked out cold, Bayless had no effect on that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Bayless is one of the top three referees in the country. Some people think this will give an advantgage to Thurman. However, the ref doesn't matter. Bayless was the referee for Pacquaio/Marquez IV. Other than being the guy who waved the fight off after Pac got knocked out cold, Bayless had no effect on that fight.
                  Neither Pac or Marquez are rough infighters though. I'm not even a Guererro fan but its pretty clear this helps Thurman.

Comment

The referee won't decide who wins this fight. People need to stop using that lame excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X