No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton is on the fringe of the top ten P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Now you make it about me. 1st LSC, then Haymon, now me. everyone but Frampton, who the thread is about. But hey, we know the real deal with you Dirk.
    I've addressed Frampton. We know it's about me and you. You've been bitter ever since I made you lose your rag and encourage terrorism. You have a pop at me every week or so and fail miserably.

Everyone knows you're an absolute wanker. You might as well embrace it instead of constantly giving the people what they want by letting me smack you around the forum repeatedly. My green K bar is getting bigger and bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      And where is Rigondeaux going exactly? Is he retiring? Are you going to try to get terrorists to blow up Cuba too?
      Rigo can't get the #1 ranked contender to fight him so I don't know. He just came off a real tough fight. you'd think Frampton would have seen that and jumped at the chance to prove he is the best at 122. Guess not. Typical Brit, let others fight their fights.

Comment

I've addressed Frampton. We know it's about me and you. You've been bitter ever since I made you lose your rag and encourage terrorism. You have a pop at me every week or so and fail miserably.

Everyone knows you're an absolute wanker. You might as well embrace it instead of constantly giving the people what they want by letting me smack you around the forum repeatedly. My green K bar is getting bigger and bigger
        No, its about Frampton not fighting Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I'm a massive Frampton fan, you should all know that by now but he isn't in the top 20, let alone the top 10 best fighters on the planet. Maybe top 30.

To be in that upper top 20 echelon you have to beat a higher caliber of fighter than Kiko or Avalos. When he beats Quigg then he'd be worthy of a top 20 placement, if he gets the fight against LSC and wins he'll place higher...beating someone line Rigo puts him as a solid top 10.
          at least one Frampton fan can be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            No, its about Frampton not fighting Rigo.
            Sure it is, Dunn

Honestly, you're like the battered wife who keeps coming back. Must be something about public humiliation that you enjoy?

Comment

i have frampton ranked #8 in my top ten p4p list.

1. wlad
              2. froch
              3. pacquiao
              4. roman gonzalez
              5. rigondeaux
              6. bradley
              7. ggg
              8. carl frampton
              9. vasyl lomachenko
              10. miguel cotto

chris avalos and kiko martinez are two very very good wins. you don't see a lot of fighters beating two highly ranked guys in their prime back to back. and frampton ko'ed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

1. wlad
                2. froch
                3. pacquiao
                4. roman gonzalez
                5. rigondeaux
                6. bradley
                7. ggg
                8. carl frampton
                9. vasyl lomachenko
                10. miguel cotto

chris avalos and kiko martinez are two very very good wins. you don't see a lot of fighters beating two highly ranked guys in their prime back to back. and frampton ko'ed them.
                But what is your P4P list for the superior BKB??

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

1. wlad
                  2. froch
                  3. pacquiao
                  4. roman gonzalez
                  5. rigondeaux
                  6. bradley
                  7. ggg
                  8. carl frampton
                  9. vasyl lomachenko
                  10. miguel cotto

that list is a disaster. at least explain why those guys are in those positions...loma above froch? gonzalez above bradley and froch and that high? looks like u had a fit and ur hands typed these words in random order

Comment

I know what he said but the way you've interpreted it is obviously wrong because you're a ****** who thinks he's arguing with important public figures online when you're actually being trolled by some fat nerd.
                    what did I "misinterpret"? He said that frampton is the best at 122 and that he's a sensational fighter that they inted to proved that "in the next couple of years". "you're a ****** who thinkis he's arguing blah blah blah blah". STFU dumbass. I proved that he said that AFTER you came out and said, "oh he didnt say it like that". Go ahead and try to discredit me all you want but all anyone has to do is backtrack on this thread to see how dumb you sound right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      what did I "misinterpret"? He said that frampton is the best at 122 and that he's a sensational fighter that they inted to proved that "in the next couple of years". "you're a ****** who thinkis he's arguing blah blah blah blah". STFU dumbass. I proved that he said that AFTER you came out and said, "oh he didnt say it like that". Go ahead and try to discredit me all you want but all anyone has to do is backtrack on this thread to see how dumb you sound right now.
                      Because you've interpreted that to mean that he won't fight Rigondeaux for a couple of years which is not what he said.

All anyone has to do is mention the name "bigjavi" and it will cause the forum to collectively piss their pants in laughter

Comment

Working...
                      X