No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Warns Pacquiao To Avoid Jose Luis Castillo Fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I'm not surprised that you don't know clinching isn't illegal. Holding is, but i'm not surprised you don't know the difference either.
    This isn't UFC you know.

Next you will be telling me Floyd is allow to throw elbows.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      How does "everyone know it" if press row were split down the middle?

How many robberies do you know where press row were split?

Do you think Canelo-Lara was a robbery?

How can a fight that could go either way be a robbery? Makes no sense.

A robbery is where there is a clear winner, the other fighter clearly lost yet get the decision. I.e Pacquaio-Bradley, Lara-Williams, Santa Cruz-Casamayor, Whitaker-Chavez and Ramirez, the list goes on. They are robberies.
      I thought Canelo-Lara was a draw. Or the 12th round could have edged it out for Lara. Didn't see a clear winner, But I was in the minority on that. Everyone else thought Canelo won. 'Press row' had Canelo winning. But the fight imo was the def of a draw.

Not sure that's the same thing as Castillo getting the L, in a fight he won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Floyd fans back to hating JMM in seconds.
        how old are u and is this what you get paid to do? lol u a funny cat and i like u but damn man

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          This isn't UFC you know.

Next you will be telling me Floyd is allow to throw elbows.
          lmaooooooooooooooo do u guys ever stop complaining?

Comment

• Marquez always thinks he won a fight. He thought Bradley was a robbery when everyone seen it was clearly Bradley's victory. I suppose all the times he got robbed from fighting Pacquiao makes him feel the same way after every fight. One things for damn sure, he didn't contest when Mayweather tapped that ass.

I don't think this fight goes the distance anyway. If Mayweather is smart and I believe he is, he'd just work on strength training to add some more power. Marquez gave us the blueprint on how to beat Pacquiao. It's a reason he fought a bunch of pillow punching 140 pounders after facing a devastating KO loss to Marquez.

Someone with power can stop Pacquiao. All you have to do is catch him out of position which is usually easy to do. Marquez has limited speed and he can still time Pacquiao. Pillow punching Bradley stunned Pacquiao. I think this guy is way in over his head. But he needs the money.

Mayweather has the most accurate punching skills in the game. All he has to do is strength train like Marquez did. Marquez knew he would catch Pacquiao and he could time him. He just didn't really have a lot of KO power in the previous fights which led to him getting robbed on the scorecards. So he focused a lot of his training on strength and power.

The result is Pacquiao getting KTFO. Think of all the other times Marquez caught Pacquiao out of position. He just didn't really have the KO power to finish him off. That's why he did all that extra work on strength training. So he would have the power to finish him when he inevitably would catch Pacquiao.

Mayweather is Pacquiao's worst nightmare. He's faster than Marquez, bigger and stronger than Marquez, he's smarter than Marquez, and hell he's even younger than Marquez even though it's not by much. The guy Pacquiao is way in over his head. If Mayweather takes his strength training to another level to add a little bit more power to his right hand and his left hook, he'll stop Pacquiao and no way this goes the distance.

Mayweather is too slick of a boxer. There's no way in hell Pacquiao out thinks or out boxes Mayweather. And there's no way you're going to beat Mayweather who has a damn good chin off of one punch. **** Pacquiao couldn't even finish Marquez the smaller man. He's in over his ****ing head and it's just a bunch of clueless morons hoping for a glory shot to have bragging rights. Otherwise you guys are chasing the wind if you think Pacquiao will win this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Yesterday flomos: marquez is an ATG, one of the best counter puncher in the game right now.

Today flomos: fuck that piss drinker roid user cheater memo lover marquez
              Marquez is an ATG and one of the top/best fighters of our generation. Only Pacquiao fans accused him of being on roids because he put Pacquiao flat on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Marquez is an ATG and one of the top/best fighters of our generation. Only Pacquiao fans accused him of being on roids because he put Pacquiao flat on his face.
                manny is an ATG and IS one of the top/best fighters of our generation. only floyd fans accused manny of being on peds because their hero told them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  your right. my bad, how can floyd fans hate on marquez when marquez did all ya a favor by knocking pac out. floyd and his fans will forever be greatful to marquez. never bite the hands that feed u. how did i forget about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                    Marquez always thinks he won a fight. He thought Bradley was a robbery when everyone seen it was clearly Bradley's victory. I suppose all the times he got robbed from fighting Pacquiao makes him feel the same way after every fight. One things for damn sure, he didn't contest when Mayweather tapped that ass.

I don't think this fight goes the distance anyway. If Mayweather is smart and I believe he is, he'd just work on strength training to add some more power. Marquez gave us the blueprint on how to beat Pacquiao. It's a reason he fought a bunch of pillow punching 140 pounders after facing a devastating KO loss to Marquez.

Someone with power can stop Pacquiao. All you have to do is catch him out of position which is usually easy to do. Marquez has limited speed and he can still time Pacquiao. Pillow punching Bradley stunned Pacquiao. I think this guy is way in over his head. But he needs the money.

Mayweather has the most accurate punching skills in the game. All he has to do is strength train like Marquez did. Marquez knew he would catch Pacquiao and he could time him. He just didn't really have a lot of KO power in the previous fights which led to him getting robbed on the scorecards. So he focused a lot of his training on strength and power.

The result is Pacquiao getting KTFO. Think of all the other times Marquez caught Pacquiao out of position. He just didn't really have the KO power to finish him off. That's why he did all that extra work on strength training. So he would have the power to finish him when he inevitably would catch Pacquiao.

Mayweather is Pacquiao's worst nightmare. He's faster than Marquez, bigger and stronger than Marquez, he's smarter than Marquez, and hell he's even younger than Marquez even though it's not by much. The guy Pacquiao is way in over his head. If Mayweather takes his strength training to another level to add a little bit more power to his right hand and his left hook, he'll stop Pacquiao and no way this goes the distance.

Mayweather is too slick of a boxer. There's no way in hell Pacquiao out thinks or out boxes Mayweather. And there's no way you're going to beat Mayweather who has a damn good chin off of one punch. **** Pacquiao couldn't even finish Marquez the smaller man. He's in over his ****ing head and it's just a bunch of clueless morons hoping for a glory shot to have bragging rights. Otherwise you guys are chasing the wind if you think Pacquiao will win this fight.
                    I loved reading this post because I can sense your frustration at the ******s thinking Manny is faster than Mayweather and is so much better. I give Pac 3 or 4 rds because of the start up but Manny is going to get shut out. He's too small to back Mayweather up and sloppy with his punches and at times off balance. Not to mention he still can't dodge a counter right hand. As soon as the fight is over his fans on Boxingscene will have every excuse in the book ready. Hell! I already read them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Marquez wants pacquiao to lose. You know damn well he is not rooting for his rival
                      marquez knows if pac wins his KTFO6 will be even bigger, and if he rematches pac the purse will also be bigger...

Comment

Working...
                      X