Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Kovalev deserve more hype than the Triple Duck...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
    More Perspective

GGG: 32 wins
    SOG: 27 wins

Most Notable Opponents

GGG: Martin Murray, Marco Rubio, Daniele Geale
    SOG: Chad Dawson, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch, Mikkel Kessler

GGG has 5 more fights than SOG, yet SOG's opponents have been superior to GGG's opponents. LMAO!

Perspective.
    Log back into your regular account you bigot.

Comment

More Perspective

GGG: 32 wins
      SOG: 27 wins

Most Notable Opponents

GGG: Martin Murray, Marco Rubio, Daniele Geale
      SOG: Chad Dawson, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch, Mikkel Kessler

GGG has 5 more fights than SOG, yet SOG's opponents have been superior to GGG's opponents. LMAO!

Perspective.
      You must be an old man living of off 7 year old accomplishments or were your towns best football player but couldn't make it in college.

Since Ward is such a good guy, he should face GGG at 161 and drain himself 7 pounds like Chad did for him.

GGG Last two years - KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO, KO,

Ward - That's a good punch Jim. I see holes in his game. He can be beat. Thanks for watching HBO. That's how max. UD12. Good to be here Jim. That's a good shot. He can be beat. I see holes in his game. Good point max.

Comment

SOG has no fans? If that's the case GGG should have no problem fighting Ward in Oakland, CA. Right?????

We all know SOG had business issues that have kept him from being active. However, the point being MISSED is SOG's inactivity has not caused the GGG fight not to happen. Team GGG won't even entertain the damn fight so what does Ward's inactivity really have to do with anything?

Team GGG has already gone on record stating they're not ready for SOG at this point. So why is it so hard for the ball licking fans to comprehend and accept this?

This is the same thing Team Cotto did back when Cotto was at 140. Mayweather wanted to fight him at 140. Team Cotto/Arum DUCKED Floyd stating Cotto was too green...SAME DAMN SCENARIO HERE!
        Wards trainer said they want 2-3 tuneup type fights before they entertain the idea of a GGG fight regardless. What's the rush? Don't you want your guy at his best when they fight? Andre could always go to 175 and fight kovalev right?

Comment

This is the same thing Team Cotto did back when Cotto was at 140. Mayweather wanted to fight him at 140. Team Cotto/Arum DUCKED Floyd stating Cotto was too green...SAME DAMN SCENARIO HERE!
          The difference is that both were in the same weight class. And that matters plenty. Not to mention that Floyd was an actual fighter rather than an inactive and frustrated litigator.

Comment

SOG has no fans? If that's the case GGG should have no problem fighting Ward in Oakland, CA. Right?????

We all know SOG had business issues that have kept him from being active. However, the point being MISSED is SOG's inactivity has not caused the GGG fight not to happen. Team GGG won't even entertain the damn fight so what does Ward's inactivity really have to do with anything?

Team GGG has already gone on record stating they're not ready for SOG at this point. So why is it so hard for the ball licking fans to comprehend and accept this?

"Make an offer and the fight will be made." Like I said above, Team Ward have never offered Golovkin a fight. It hasn't happened, ever. Ward has talked about Golovkin, sure. Talking and doing are two different things. And what is Ward doing right now? Planning a tune up fight for June. So until Ward is ready himself and actually offers a fight to Golovkin, you can't say GGG is ducking him. As of today, there has been nothing to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              have a *****, *****
              I just gave him a ***** too.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                "Make an offer and the fight will be made." Like I said above, Team Ward have never offered Golovkin a fight. It hasn't happened, ever. Ward has talked about Golovkin, sure. Talking and doing are two different things. And what is Ward doing right now? Planning a tune up fight for June. So until Ward is ready himself and actually offers a fight to Golovkin, you can't say GGG is ducking him. As of today, there has been nothing to duck.

Oh my... Sanchez came in with that ether, even said Andre was the A side. Where you at Ward?

Comment

GGG's hype is not just the KO's. Might be tomato cans but his style looks rock solid.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Fact: There has never been a single offer from Team Ward to fight Golovkin. You can't reject an offer if there is no offer.

Furthermore the man hasn't fought in well over a year due to legal issues with his promoter.

Let Golovkin at least attempt to clean out his division, which is 160, and then he can move up if he wants (although he doesn't have to move up, just like Ward isn't obligated to go to 175 even though he's already cleaned out his division of 168 and has had offers at 175...).

Mayweather already fought and was a champ at 154 before fighting Cotto & Canelo. Plus those are HUGE PPV fights. GGG vs Ward isn't a PPV fight (and if it is it's like what, 250k buys tops?).

Let's allow GGG what he deserves - to become the best middleweight and unify. Meanwhile Ward can have his 1-2 tune up fights that he wants. After, if GGG wants to move up in weight, they can fight. If not, and if Ward still can't find big fights, there's always Kovalev at 175 who's offered to fight Ward. So let's not have double standards here.
                    My dude... you and I know both know Ward will fight Kovalev at 175.

My thought is this... GGG has more fights than Ward has, so why does GGG need to wait so long? We've seen Floyd take a superfight at 154 and come right back down to 147 in his next fight.

Hell, Chad Dawson dropped 7 pounds to fight SOG...

If GGG is so great then after Andre gets a tuneup fight to knock off the rust, they can fight next. But we both know Team GGG will try and hold off for as long as possible. SOG was basically DARING GGG to call him out back in 2013. Where's GGG response?

Canelo and Cotto aren't rushing to face GGG.

All I'm saying is this... fans needs to get off GGG's nuts until he proves himself. Just like Lucas Matthyse, his HYPE is unwarranted.

Terrance Crawford is more deserving of GGG type hype and he doesn't get it.

GGG hasn't proven to be better than average because he hasn't faced any real adversity against a top notch fighter.

Comment

My dude... you and I know both know Ward will fight Kovalev at 175.

My thought is this... GGG has more fights than Ward has, so why does GGG need to wait so long? We've seen Floyd take a superfight at 154 and come right back down to 147 in his next fight.

Hell, Chad Dawson dropped 7 pounds to fight SOG...

If GGG is so great then after Andre gets a tuneup fight to knock off the rust, they can fight next. But we both know Team GGG will try and hold off for as long as possible. SOG was basically DARING GGG to call him out back in 2013. Where's GGG response?

Canelo and Cotto aren't rushing to face GGG.

All I'm saying is this... fans needs to get off GGG's nuts until he proves himself. Just like Lucas Matthyse, his HYPE is unwarranted.

Terrance Crawford is more deserving of GGG type hype and he doesn't get it.

GGG hasn't proven to be better than average because he hasn't faced any real adversity against a top notch fighter.
                      Now you're saying the GGG hype should die down because he's fighting, but we should be hyping the Son of Golovkin because he isn't? That's an interesting take.

Comment

Working...
                      X