Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Kovalev deserve more hype than the Triple Duck...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward will or would end the Kovalev hype, but we'll never see him in the ring it seems. Kovalev is good, don't get me wrong, he's going to punish Pascal.....but Golovkin has the looks of someone that will dominate 160-168 for years to come. Only guy I could see beating Golovkin around his weight is Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      After 17 pages the title is irrelevant to what the thread is about.
      I must say sir that you have left me in awe.

LOL...

Comment

It's the only one that matters? Oh, cool that would make Cotto the best at 160, sound logic there.
        Ok so when I did say that being the lineal champion automatically makes you the best in the division?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Ok so when I did say that being the lineal champion automatically makes you the best in the division?
          It's the only title that matters. That would make every other title and any person who holds that title irrelevant because everything they did, didn't matter. You said it, not me.

As for my comment, conversations change. Once again the title has NOTHING to do with the conversation because the title doesn't change, the subject of the discussion does. If you don't understand that, you have zero concept on how language and discussions work.

Comment

• In my expert opinion,I think both guys can punch very hard.

Comment

It's the only title that matters. That would make every other title and any person who holds that title irrelevant because everything they did, didn't matter. You said it, not me.
              Again I ask, when I did say that being the lineal champion automatically makes you the best in the division?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Ward will or would end the Kovalev hype, but we'll never see him in the ring it seems. Kovalev is good, don't get me wrong, he's going to punish Pascal.....but Golovkin has the looks of someone that will dominate 160-168 for years to come. Only guy I could see beating Golovkin around his weight is Ward.
                Really? From what I've seen Kovalev is the more versatile fighter.

Maybe Golovkin hasn't had to show versatility yet cos his competition has been poor but there were signs in the Murray fight and other fights, that he is actually quite one dimensional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Really? From what I've seen Kovalev is the more versatile fighter.

Maybe Golovkin hasn't had to show versatility yet cos his competition has been poor but there were signs in the Murray fight and other fights, that he is actually quite one dimensional.
                  It's not necessarily one dimensional when your able to fight every single fight the way you want to. He hasn't had to be versatile because he imposes what he wants to do. It'll probably take someone just as technical as him for us to see how good he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    It's not necessarily one dimensional when your able to fight every single fight the way you want to. He hasn't had to be versatile because he imposes what he wants to do. It'll probably take someone just as technical as him for us to see how good he really is.
                    But whenever I've seen him backed up, he simply does nothing. His defence is poor and he never counter-punches. He has one very good dimension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      But whenever I've seen him backed up, he simply does nothing. His defence is poor and he never counter-punches. He has one very good dimension.
                      I think we'll just end our debate before it even starts.

Comment

Working...
                      X