Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the moron that compared Pacquiao to MLK...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        They are not equally unqualified. If that needs to be explained to you there is nothing else to discuss. I see you conveniently left out senator.

Again, you can't even list what the qualifications for the presidency are which means you shouldn't talk about it.
        I also conveniently left out his overseas education during his formative years in Muslim countries and his grammy nomination for which he won the award too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
          lol way to burn yourself. You said Obama was unqualified. Your edit didn't even help you
          Lmaooooo

Comment

• A bunch of ladyboys over there is obvious. Pacquiao the Queen of the ladyboys with their panties in a bunch.

No way he's even in the same manly stratosphere of MLK or Phillipines even have the same size junk as us in America. Just stop it.

Comment

• Qualifications for the Presidency? You really want to go there? Adult Film Stars over the age of 35, born in the United States are qualified to run for President Of The United States.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Yes exactly. So how was Obama not qualified?

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
                The "edit" was that NSB blocked the word "P-orn" from my messages. The "edit" you are using against me was just replacing the word "P-orn Star" with Adult Film Star.

And yes. Obama is technically "qualified" for the Oval Office. I was so wrong and am in desperate in need of lessons in Presidential politics someone like you.
                Don't forget those grammar lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  John McCain finished third from last in his military class but he's more qualified huh lol? Mitt Romney? That's funny.

This is no game. You couldn't answer the question and displayed how stupid you are by comparing Obama's political and educational experience to Manny Pacquiao's.

I'm done. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Last time I checked, Obama based the Affordable Care Act on the same health care model Mitt Romney used for the State of Massachusetts.

And I really have no interest in comparing McCain's military grades to Obama's 2.6 GPA. I didn't care for McCain nor Obama. I voted for the Ron Paul the racist.

Comment

• Good. Have some ****ing respect kid. Pacquiao is a legend. Pacquiao doesn't even give 50% in the games just to not risk an injury, he could easily dominate and lead an NBA team to a championship if he felt like it. He is a professional athlete legend kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                      Don't forget those grammar lessons.
                      I'm an American. What do you expect?

Comment

Working...
                      X