No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    They are not equally unqualified. If that needs to be explained to you there is nothing else to discuss. I see you conveniently left out senator.

Again, you can't even list what the qualifications for the presidency are which means you shouldn't talk about it.
    Qualifications for the Presidency? You really want to go there? Adult Film Stars over the age of 35, born in the United States are qualified to run for President Of The United States.

When Arnold Schwarzenegger was running for Governor of California running against him were actual Adult Film Stars and Strippers. Just because someone is "qualified" to run, doesn't mean we should vote for them.
    Last edited by ReIoaded; 02-24-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
      Qualifications for the Presidency? You really want to go there? Adult Film Stars over the age of 35, born in the United States are qualified to run for President Of The United States.
      Yes exactly. So how was Obama not qualified?

Comment

• But Pacquiao does suck...

Pacquiao should do the right thing as ask for this dude to be reinstated. They're making the Filipinos look ******ed. That'd be a pretty good publicity stunt too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Not that you would care but this got you put on my ignore list.

No way in hell can you justify making that comparison.
          I LAUGHED OUT LOUD HARD!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how pea brained these Pacquiao fans are, it's disgusting. I really hope Pacquiao gets put to sleep.. worse than JMM's KTFO6

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Yes exactly. So how was Obama not qualified?
            Oh, we're playing that game. The nitpicking words game. I'm not interested. You win.

But if you want to talk the resumes and experiences of the lead candidates from both the Republican and Democrat Parties and how at the end, when you just look at resumes, how it was painfully obvious that Hilary Clinton, John McCain, Ron Paul, Mitt Romeny... heck even Mike Huckabee blew Obama out of the water, then I am open to discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
              But Pacquiao does suck...

Pacquiao should do the right thing as ask for this dude to be reinstated. They're making the Filipinos look ******ed. That'd be a pretty good publicity stunt too.
              This really does look bad on the rest of the Filipinos, and I agree that Pac should tell the PBA to bring the guy back in the PBA.

Comment

When Arnold Schwarzenegger was running for Governor of California running against him were actual Adult Film Stars and Strippers. Just because someone is "qualified" to run, doesn't mean we should vote for them.
                lol way to burn yourself. You said Obama was unqualified. Your edit didn't even help you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  This really does look bad on the rest of the Filipinos, and I agree that Pac should tell the PBA to bring the guy back in the PBA.
                  Manny "The merciful" Pacquiao.

Comment

Oh, we're playing that game. The nitpicking words game. I'm not interested. You win.

But if you want to talk the resumes and experiences of the lead candidates from both the Republican and Democrat Parties and how at the end, when you just look at resumes, how it was painfully obvious that Hilary Clinton, John McCain, Ron Paul, Mitt Romeny... heck even Mike Huckabee blew Obama out of the water, then I am open to discussion.
                    John McCain finished third from last in his military class but he's more qualified huh lol? Mitt Romney? That's funny.

This is no game. You couldn't answer the question and displayed how stupid you are by comparing Obama's political and educational experience to Manny Pacquiao's.

I'm done. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                      lol way to burn yourself. You said Obama was unqualified. Your edit didn't even help you
                      The "edit" was that NSB blocked the word "P-orn" from my messages. The "edit" you are using against me was just replacing the word "P-orn Star" with Adult Film Star.

And yes. Obama is technically "qualified" for the Oval Office. I was so wrong and am in desperate in need of lessons in Presidential politics someone like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X