Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Player Fired Over Insulting Pacquiao's Basketball Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLK was a racist, adulterous Communist.

Pac was just adulterous.

advantage Pacquiao

Comment

• Comment

• This is ridiculous.
        You lose your job for voicing an opinion about a players basketball skills?

Had he said Manny was a fraud in boxing or bad politician or anything like that I'd understand. But all he said was he wasn't a great basketball players.

The same way many felt Jordan wasn't a good baseball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He used to be in the nba. not like the guy couldn't make his hs bball team. And this shows even more why pac doesn't belong on the team lol
          Hey, what happened to that band from texas who were never heard of again after speaking their mind against Bush? Free speech I believed

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Stupid. Manny is not a very good basketball player. No one but Manny should lose their job over that. The Phillipines are so illogical.
            Hey what happened to that band from Texas compose of 3 or 4 ladies they were never heard of since they said something against Bush. Was that logical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Hey what happened to that band from Texas compose of 3 or 4 ladies they were never heard of since they said something against Bush. Was that logical?
              They won 5 Grammy Awards in 2007, four years after that happened, but nice try.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                This is ridiculous.
                You lose your job for voicing an opinion about a players basketball skills?

Had he said Manny was a fraud in boxing or bad politician or anything like that I'd understand. But all he said was he wasn't a great basketball players.

The same way many felt Jordan wasn't a good baseball player.

Shit-storm incoming ........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  I guess I should get out more because I thought that the PBA was just another extremist terrorist group hiding out in the jungles of the Philippines.
                  For you to even know what is philpines staying on your mothers basement for 30 yrs. is already quite an achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    these idiots compared pac to martin Luther king oh god pac is a bum he is only good at boxing he will never be a basketball player get over it
                    But I guess being famous for being A preacher who cheated on his wife (yes I went their) while being a political figure and then being assassinated. I say this because its easy for you to belittle people in another country who probably can give 2 ****s about MLK. MLK serves as an inspiration to Americans Just like Pacquaio does for Filipinos.The amount of stuff Pacquiao has done for the poor in his country is pretty astonishing. Something you can never understand of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by buge View Post
                      They won 5 Grammy Awards in 2007, four years after that happened, but nice try.
                      Even with those grammys their career never fully recovered. Fail again.

Comment

Working...
                      X