No announcement yet.

Cotto and Nelo left out in the cold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto and Nelo left out in the cold?

After the announcement of "the fight" (again im not gonna name names so I don't get banned again) do you feel like Nelo and Cotto were left out in the cold...I mean Nelo has a date (moved to the 9th) and an opponent but now everyone is like......who cares........then there is Cotto....now he has NO date NO opponent....and really nothing major in the horizon.....

tell me why im wrong...........

Cotto is cool man,he will get a huge fight with either Bradley,Rios or K-9....that is what the fans want

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Cotto is cool man,he will get a huge fight with either Bradley,Rios or K-9....that is what the fans want
      No one wants any of those fights for Cotto. They want GGG or Canelo.

Only cotto fans want those 3 fights

Comment

That's what happens when you have people not used to negotiating trying to negotiate a fight. There is no reason why Cotto vs. Canelo should not be happening in June in Madison Square Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          No one wants any of those fights for Cotto. They want GGG or Canelo.

Only cotto fans want those 3 fights
          Man those are huge fights and Cotto is really a ww man..come on stop hating

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
            That's what happens when you have people not used to negotiating trying to negotiate a fight. There is no reason why Cotto vs. Canelo should not be happening in June in Madison Square Garden.
            Canelo is afraid Of Cotto and ran from him like a coward....He is afraid of the new Roach trained Cotto

Comment

Man those are huge fights and Cotto is really a ww man..come on stop hating
              He should drop his title and go back to 154 or 147 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                After the announcement of "the fight" (again im not gonna name names so I don't get banned again) do you feel like Nelo and Cotto were left out in the cold...I mean Nelo has a date (moved to the 9th) and an opponent but now everyone is like......who cares........then there is Cotto....now he has NO date NO opponent....and really nothing major in the horizon.....

tell me why im wrong...........

I don't think Cotto cares at this stage of his career. Canelo is another story. He's still young and has work to do.

Comment

Cotto will be fine. He can fight TBD at the Garden in June, sell-out and still make top dollar as a free agent. Looks like he's concentrating on life after boxing and getting his company off the ground. Look for him to create some nice alliances in the coming year.

Comment

Canelo is afraid Of Cotto and ran from him like a coward....He is afraid of the new Roach trained Cotto
                    Canelo hasn't earned the right to face Cotto. He has 0 relevant welterweight wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X