• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Nice instigating .

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Adrien the can broner and Antonio the tortilla warrior margarita fans talking about cotto fans isn't that cute.
      You fake puertoricans from U.S. disgust the ish out of real puertoricans from the island.

Not even people from our island gargle that arrogant pink wearing ***** like you guys do.

"PR pride tho, never been on the island or speak spanish, but Ill be there supporting King Cotto with my PR tanktop and chancletas son!".

Sad *****es with no identity, my real puertorican princess laugh at your pathetic PR pride.

Comment

Takes two to tango. Why does one side have to do all the work when Cotto isn't even a superstar?
        thats for your bolded statement.

now for the "two to tango"... yes agreed thats why I if they "mention" it. kirkland and cotto now have the same adviser. So all ODH has to do is say, "hey we are still interested in the cotto fight in june in msg".

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
          You fake puertoricans from U.S. disgust the ish out of real puertoricans from the island.

Not even people from our island gargle that arrogant pink wearing ***** like you guys do.

"PR pride tho, never been on the island or speak spanish, but Ill be there supporting King Cotto with my PR tanktop and chancletas son!".

Sad *****es with no identity, my real puertorican princess laugh at your pathetic PR pride.
          Oouhc..........shots fired!!!

you a Rican from the island??? or how you know that??? (just curious)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            thats for your bolded statement.

now for the "two to tango"... yes agreed thats why I if they "mention" it. kirkland and cotto now have the same adviser. So all ODH has to do is say, "hey we are still interested in the cotto fight in june in msg".
            Is Cotto on the level as Pac/Mayweather? They're superstars, he's not. Cotto is a star but not a super one. How hard is that to understand?

Tell Cotto to pay that step aside money, I'm sure Canelo won't mind. I don't care where it's at as long as it happens. Felix Trinidad never had an issue traveling outside of his "home" to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post

what part of PR you from? and you do know that cotto was born in rhode island right?

Comment

Takes two to tango. Why does one side have to do all the work when Cotto isn't even a superstar?
                Didn't you hear Larry? KING Cotto can do whatever he wants he has paid his dues, he doesn't need Canelo(Canelo isn't the A-side so he doesn't have any say), he can fight whoever and get paid, and all that matters is that he gets paid, after all isn't that what boxing is about?

Comment

Is Cotto on the level as Pac/Mayweather? They're superstars, he's not. Cotto is a star but not a super one. How hard is that to understand?

Tell Cotto to pay that step aside money, I'm sure Canelo won't mind. I don't care where it's at as long as it happens. Felix Trinidad never had an issue traveling outside of his "home" to fight.
                  are you implying that canelo is a "superstar" but cotto isn't? thats the main reason I bolded your previous comment before.

How can cotto pay the step aside fee? That would depend on canelo as well. What would happen if cotto pays the step aside fee and canelo declines?

Im just gonna laugh at your last statement. Cotto only fights in msg now? Stop reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    Didn't you hear Larry? KING Cotto can do whatever he wants he has paid his dues, he doesn't need Canelo(Canelo isn't the A-side so he doesn't have any say), he can fight whoever and get paid, and all that matters is that he gets paid, after all isn't that what boxing is about?
                    I'm sorry man i was being sarcastic....

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X