• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poochie eye is rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You know what I'm talking about.
      Floyd gets away with throwing a few "touch" jabs and wins the round. Peterson did not get the credit. Others didn't and NO, Floyd's defense was average. Your fan eyes just gets blinded unfortunately. Floyd had to foul. Manny's defense was much more impressive. A one armed fighter did more damage offensively and didn't require all that foul that Floyd was required to do to keep Manny off of him. You are just to bias and hurts your honesty and credibility.

As for the Canelo fight, what happened to the judge that scored it 114-114? The judge vanished to never be seen anymore! Floyd has it made in Vegas! Thanks for reminding us all at how protected Floyd is in Vegas.

"but we all know how things are done when fighting Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him there is a burden".... "Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by KO and how can you KO an opponent who does not want to fight, who does not throw punches, and hits you with jabs and you have won the round but they still give it to Floyd" - Juan Marquez

Now you are talking about jabs. Again, Peterson and Mayweather fight nothing alike. Mayweather was in front of Pacquiao a number of times offensively and defensively. Bringing up Peterson to compare is a complete joke.

You talk about bias, but you have never given Mayweather any credit. But your denial will never change the fact that he won the fight. And most of the press and boxing scribes believe he won. The funny thing is there is presently a NSB poll where more than 85% of the voters so far believe Maidana fought Mayweather better than Pacquiao, despite Maidana losing both fights.

Whether or not CJ Ross got banished afterwards does not change the fact that Mayweather received a scorecard that was clearly and unjustifiably against him. That alone destroys your theory that Vegas judges favor Mayweather. Even the 116-112 scorecard destroys your theory.
      Last edited by radioraheem; 07-03-2015, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Actually, you're right. He should rebrand himself. He's more of a wrestler grappler type. He really should MMA.

He is afterall, 90% grappling, running anyways, and 10% boxing.

His style is defintely more suited for MMA or better yet he should go back to scripted wrestling, and go fight Big Show again. that's where he truly belongs. Where he can act and fake his way to an oscar award winning hugging fest to the jubilation of the crowd lol

When he's preforming in WWE when he is trapped in a corner and all boxed in like a ***** cat, Floyd can always resort back to hugging and running even run outside the ring all he wants. No one will question his knee jerk default function that he loves to do if he is doing WWE. Just an after thought hehe

You should try and find out why god never came through for Pac and post it here.

Maybe Pac didn't want to pay the shipping and handling fees until after the delivery.

God don't work like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          wrong about what? Floyd fans said Floyd would win.. they were right... Floyd fans said he'd make it look easy... right about that too. Floyd fans said Floyd is a cut above Pac and it would show if they ever fight.... BINGO... Floyd fans said there would be a million excuses from team Pac and his fans when Pac lost.... AND HERE WE ARE...

Now let's take a look at how some of the Pac fans predicted this fight would go specifically you and Spoon23 and see how terribly WRONG you were...
          Quoted for TRUTH!

They were relying on Floyd's performances against Oscar, Cotto, and Maidana as proof that Manny would take Floyd's "0".

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            wrong about what? Floyd fans said Floyd would win.. they were right... Floyd fans said he'd make it look easy... right about that too. Floyd fans said Floyd is a cut above Pac and it would show if they ever fight.... BINGO... Floyd fans said there would be a million excuses from team Pac and his fans when Pac lost.... AND HERE WE ARE...

Now let's take a look at how some of the Pac fans predicted this fight would go specifically you and Spoon23 and see how terribly WRONG you were...
            Floyd fans were and are wrong. It was a close fight. There were plenty of close rounds. Also, some of those could have and should have gone for Manny.

Floyd fought a tactical fight. Intentionally. As expected.
            Manny fought a tactical fight. Intentionally but not the norm. That is, people were expecting a different Manny. So the perception was that Floyd won the rounds. I expected the above from both fighters.
            So again, I was right, most Floyd fans were wrong.

Sure, Manny wanted to do more but Floyd fouled on many of those occasions and was allowed to. Ref, as expected by Manny fans, did NOTHING except for saying "Don't do it again Floyd". Floyd would agree but Floyd accomplished what he wanted to do and then repeated the fouls when required to do so. So this is another point where Manny fans were right. Floyd fans were WRONG!

Comment

• Floyd fans...you were WRONG!! Wrong I tell you!!!!!! Stupid deflectors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Floyd fans were and are wrong. It was a close fight. There were plenty of close rounds. Also, some of those could have and should have gone for Manny.

Floyd fought a tactical fight. Intentionally. As expected.
                Manny fought a tactical fight. Intentionally but not the norm. That is, people were expecting a different Manny. So the perception was that Floyd won the rounds. I expected the above from both fighters.
                So again, I was right, most Floyd fans were wrong.

Sure, Manny wanted to do more but Floyd fouled on many of those occasions and was allowed to. Ref, as expected by Manny fans, did NOTHING except for saying "Don't do it again Floyd". Floyd would agree but Floyd accomplished what he wanted to do and then repeated the fouls when required to do so. So this is another point where Manny fans were right. Floyd fans were WRONG!

I admit that i was wrong.

I thought it would be a tough fight for Floyd.

I thought Manny would do a better job of cutting off the ring.

I thought Floyd would need more time to adjust to Manny's speed.

I thought Manny would connect at a higher percentage then he did.

I thought Floyd couldnt control fights with his jab anymore, at least not against Manny.

I thought Manny's angles would bother Floyd.

I thought Manny would do better then Marcos Maidana.

I could go on and on. I was wrong about alot of things regarding this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Now you are talking about jabs. Again, Peterson and Mayweather fight nothing alike. Mayweather was in front of Pacquiao a number of times offensively and defensively. Bringing up Peterson to compare is a complete joke.

You talk about bias, but you have never given Mayweather any credit. But your denial will never change the fact that he won the fight. And most of the press and boxing scribes believe he won. The funny thing is there is presently a NSB poll where more than 85% of the voters so far believe Maidana fought Mayweather better than Pacquiao, despite Maidana losing both fights.

Whether or not CJ Ross got banished afterwards does not change the fact that Mayweather received a scorecard that was clearly and unjustifiably against him. That alone destroys your theory that Vegas judges favor Mayweather. Even the 116-112 scorecard destroys your theory.
                  That is a funny poll.
                  It makes me laugh MORE because of what Floyd fans commented than anything else. The 2 fights were fought at an entirely different pace and it was paced that way intentionally by both Manny and Maidana.
                  Did Manny want to do more than he did? Sure but the fouling prevented that. Maidana in that respect took a different approach and retaliated. Something that Floyd and his fans called "dirty" for Maidana, OK for Floyd.

Floyd fans expect Floyd's opponents to have to fight like Maidana but Manny, who fought a technical fight LIKE FLOYD ALWAYS DOES, was underappreciated. Its almost insulting for Floyd himself. So you Floyd fans do not like the way Floyd fights?

All things considered, Manny's defense, IMO, was actually better than Floyd.
                  Floyd had the reach and height advantage. Floyd was allowed to foul. Manny the smaller guy, the one not perceived to have good defense, held Floyd to mainly "touch" jabs.

Also, why does Floyd's opponents need to fight like that but "touch" jabs wins Floyd's fights "easily" according to the same Floyd fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    I admit that i was wrong.

I thought it would be a tough fight for Floyd.

I thought Manny would do a better job of cutting off the ring.

I thought Floyd would need more time to adjust to Manny's speed.

I thought Manny would connect at a higher percentage then he did.

I thought Floyd couldnt control fights with his jab anymore, at least not against Manny.

I thought Manny's angles would bother Floyd.

I thought Manny would do better then Marcos Maidana.

I could go on and on. I was wrong about alot of things regarding this fight.
                    You were also wrong about Floyd.

It was also Floyd's lowest output ever.

Floyd's defense was overrated. Had the reach and height advantage. Yet, still needed to foul.

Rounds were close.

Rounds could have and should have gone to Manny but Vegas judges gave them all to the Vegas guy.

Floyd fans said the ref would play no part in the fight. Man, were they wrong. They said that Manny does not fight on the inside so the ref will not be a factor. WRONG!

Manny intentionally fought a tactical fight. Floyd fans thought otherwise and perceived that it was all because of Floyd ..... what a laugh.

Floyd's team and his fans thought that Floyd would even KO Manny in the later rounds. Yet come fight night, even his own daddy said "Son, you are fighting scared"

Floyd fought scared against a one armed tactical Manny. Imagine if he fought the Manny that went balls to the wall with 2 healthy arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Floyd fans...you were WRONG!! Wrong I tell you!!!!!! Stupid deflectors.

At least you admit it. You're all right. Now you need to convince the rest of them. How will you do that when they will say anything to make their hero look good?

Comment

Working...
                      X