No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    if pac was offensive more, floyd less defensive.

we could have had an oscar vs. mosley type skilled slugfest.

but ****** pac was too cautious.

more worried about not getting hit than winning.
    They were calculated masters in the ring, and know damn well what the other guy will bring. You cannot be reckless in firing at Floyd. Pac was smart to know what Floyd can do in there.

Pac was being lured to go in and he didn't bite. Hence, the long tension when he got Floyd off the ropes.

Normally, in the likes of canelo, they will move in ang get tagged. Pac didn't get tagged he knew when to get in. And when he got in, time dwindled coz of his calculated move and when he got in Floyd will hold first then step away to his left and ran.

Rinse repeat. Floyd was setting traps all night, Pac wasn't fooled to going in there. He was smart, but the consequence was him being patient, he lost valuable time.

Time was not on pac's side. But his gameplay was alright, just that it can't be effective with a hugger, clincher runner like Floyd.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

more worried about not getting hit than winning.
      Imagine a fight between the 130 version of both.

Comment

• Remember the Manny fans/Floyd haters when Floyd got hurt in the lead up to the Marquez fight?

Now look at thiem going this hard to defend Manny's injury?

Rich.

Last edited by V.WEBB; 05-03-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

more worried about not getting hit than winning
          All thanks to Marquez.

He didn't wanna risk a KO like that infront of the world again

Also did he really rehydrate to 152? ****** ******, compromised speed

Mayweather's probably working with Terri Tom who's got him on a good diet and monitors his body composition.

Roach is a stubborn old git who kicks anyone that he fears might be more effective than him in camp

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Imagine a fight between the 130 version of both.
            the pac that eats punches to land punches would have been better vs floyd.

yeah floyd might ko him but pac would've given himself a chance.

boxer punchers should never try to box pure boxers.

boxer punchers box less technical fighters, they have to slug against better boxers.

floyd has better technical skills, why try to box with him. especially with floyd reach/height advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              All thanks to Marquez.

He didn't wanna risk a KO like that infront of the world again

Also did he really rehydrate to 152? ****** ******, compromised speed

Mayweather's probably working with Terri Tom who's got him on a good diet and monitors his body composition.

Roach is a stubborn old git who kicks anyone that he fears might be more effective than him in camp
              i blame roach.

floyd was gonna land no matter what. superior reach, height, skills.

roach gameplan was to concentrate on minimize floyd from landing. impossible.

the game plan should have been how tobe effective while getting hit by floyd. weather floyds punch to get in range to land yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I was laughing out loud, not because what he was saying was funny but because it was unexpected and his immaturity. I haven't laughed that loudly in a while!
                'He needs to dump that old shlt, Freddie's been shot forever' part of me feels bad for Freddie since it seemed like he wanted this win more than floyd and def manny. But the other part doesn't cause he's a prick

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Remember the Manny fans/Floyd haters when Floyd got hurt in the lead up to the Marquez fight?

Now look at thiem going this hard to defend Manny's injury?

Rich.

manny has an injury?

meh.... pr to explain lackluster performance.

pac fought dumb, roach had ****** gameplan.

Comment

manny has an injury?

meh.... pr to explain lackluster performance.

pac fought dumb, roach had ****** gameplan.
                    He seems to think his shoulder is the reason he didn't perform well, although, in his mind, he still won.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I sure hope check hooks is alright. I have a feeling he'll continue his trolling ways
                      In his defense the commentary was terrible. But yeah 8-4 Pac is obviously crazy. 7-5 Mayweather is the most generous I could have pictured but I had it 8-4 Mayweather and so did two judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X