No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    theyre just making sure they have all the bases covered so when pac loses they can say "see i said this excuse would happen weeks ago and it did!!!!!!!!!!"
    Exactly.

We all should be pumped as hell. Instead these teenie boppers crying about trivial non sense every minute on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      nice 1 mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        Shut your fruit ass up. Golovkin will eat your children you soft, **** worsh-pping cum starved flomo.

Your boy got no hope. Usada's gotta try to win his fights for him but they can't save pretty boy from what's coming.
        He lucky we aint face to facr right now. We'd jump him and then Id ask to you to step back so I can Falcon Punch KO him.

WHOEVER FLOYD FAN STEPS IN MY WAY THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO GET FLATTENED. PERIOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          He lucky we aint face to facr right now. We'd jump him and then Id ask to you to step back so I can Falcon Punch KO him.

WHOEVER FLOYD FAN STEPS IN MY WAY THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO GET FLATTENED. PERIOD.
          Dog i'm ready to EAT man. These fruits just don't know.

**** da police.

Comment

• Everywhere I went today, people working talking about the fight. Barbershop. Job sites. Radio. It's everywhere!

Comment

• Pacquiao seems like a cool dude, why are his fans crazy? Yesterday some guy posted on Facebook that he wanted Mayweather to die in the ring.

Comment

• The weigh in is just about full

Comment

• Comment

• TBE gon' school that boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

That Falcon Punch ether.

Comment

Working...
                      X