No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI
    #MayPac announce team finalized. Lampley, Bernstein, Jones on the call. Kellerman, Gray doing interviews. Buffer, Lennon announcing. (More)

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI
    Last wrinkle ironed out: James Brown will host the show. Joined on set by @PaulMalignaggi and @LennoxLewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What time is the weigh in for the slick brothas on the east coast?
      I think it's 6pm.

- Bermuda

Comment

• Originally posted by Bermuda View Post
        I think it's 6pm.

- Bermuda
        Thanks buddy

Comment

• James Brown? I wish they kept it all Boxing people and left everyone else out

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            pacquiao didn't have the olympic amatuer background where he got to face the different styles at the top level

thus he was very much learning on the job and developing on the job
            But he turned pro at 14 so he been on the damn job. Just like at 14 most americans are amatuers. Its the samething is except Manny was getting paid for his fights while amatuers get ribbons, trophies and medals for their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by golden boi 360 View Post
              james brown? I wish they kept it all boxing people and left everyone else out
              well brian kenny disappeared and the black guy for showtime isnt that special

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Am I the only one that feels like this is surreal? It's almost too good to believe.
                No you are not. I can't ****ing believe it either. We are here now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  James Brown? I wish they kept it all Boxing people and left everyone else out
                  James Brown is the pro's pro of announcing anything. That dude doesn't mess up any broadcast he is apart of.

He won't disappoint because he always know his roll and does exactly that.

Comment

• WAR MCDONALDS!!!

Comment

• My celebration for this weekend starts shortly after the weigh in. I'm ecstatic right now. **** all of the debate and predictions, I'm ready to see what it really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X