• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quack quack quack

will now turn to

crack crack crack

*******s hahahahaha *****es

Comment

• I said it a year ago, it's happening in 2015. Think may got this cos pac isn't the same fighter he used to be. Might look a lot like pac v Jmm 3. But if manny goes animal mode like he did in pac v Jmm iv, pac can stop mayfool

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
        Well Tyson vs. Lewis happened when Tyson was a few weeks away from 36, and Lewis was about to turn 37 & that fight was huge. But of course this fight should have still happened 5 or 6 years ago.
        But Tyson vs. Lewis wasn't billed as "the fight to save boxing." It was the fight to save the heavyweight division. The WW division is loaded with young talent, and the Jr. WW division, but somehow only these two can save the sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
          By making this fight, I will never post anything negative about him again. I don't even care how annoying pac and floyd fans are.

Floyd can beat all the women in Nevada: he's OKAY in my book!

War Floyd
          War Pac
          War P-tard
          War Floydettes

War Boxing

By far the funniest post ever made on here!

Comment

• lol why are people saying " where are the people saying floyd never wanted the fight"

i still dont think he ever wanted this fight. He was pressured and there was no where
            to go.

Floyds legacy would of been shattered and he knew that.

i

Comment

• Why am I not surprise or at least too happy? I guess stuff shouldn't get dragged out for too long so it loses its... well excitement.

Comment

• 575 pages in the old thread. So sad to see it go! It was legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                  Sergio Mora has a boss. Lou Dibella. Peter Quillin is his own boss. Peter Quillin is the A-side. Peter Quillin wants to fight Sergio Mora. The fans want Quillin vs Mora. But boxing is a business. And Sergio Mora has Brian Vera problems. Where was Sergio Mora when Peter Quillin was beating N'Dam and Winky Wright?
                  Diggin the screen name change.

Comment

• I'll be more excited when i see them at the first press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      midget wrestling is the answer...we would all watch 2hrs of that

With only three fights, there will be tons of footage/coverage of both these guys and all the stories dating back to 09. Going to be a hell of an event. My goodness, Mak, it's real now.

Comment

Working...
                      X