No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    You know what's funny, it actually crossed my mind yesterday that if I wasn't literally across the country I'd try to watch this fight with you and your homies lol. I know it'd be a damn good time being surrounded by silent Pac fans while I scream my head off.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I'd go full on Macaulay Culkin face slapping, eye popping shock. I am going full on flowmo for this one so if Floyd gets beat I know I'm going to hear it.

if that was the case you BETTER hope Floyd wins...if not, you will not find a more obnoxious, rowdy, ****-talking group of PAC fan on the west coast

but for real, this fight is so big that i took myself out of the running of hosting it..i aint about to have 60 people up in this b1tch...we gotta do the outdoor HD projector thing at one of the homeys pads

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Thank you and thank you. I said a couple months ago that I re-watched Pacquiao-Morales I and man, that is a telling fight. The key is to stand your ground or make Pacquiao fight going backward, which isn't something he's too good at. Manny's foot speed is excellent but he wastes a lot of energy moving needlessly. Further, he's much more flat-footed these days anyway. Either way, Mayweather is the stronger fighter and he can patiently come forward behind the jab. If Pacquiao gets reckless, Mayweather could time him for some heavy shots. And those shots will hurt. Manny's gotten used to taking punches from the Rios', Bradley's and Algieri's of the world. Mayweather will be an entirely different ball game.
      Yup. Establish that jab downstairs early and get him thinking about it. It may take a few rounds for Floyd to get his timing down but he should adjust as usual. If you get Pac second guessing himself he gets gun shy and we've seen that happen before.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        his opponent is Floyd ****ing Mayweather...if he's doing the 'this is just a job' approach, then he lost already

he better get his ass in serious business or else 3million people will watch him get embarrassed...this IS the biggest fight of his life
        my point is manny is confident that he'll give floyd a beat down that this early he is already explaining that it is his job and nothing personal.

he did'nt actually say it in that interview. but there are patterns in his interview where you could tell if he would be extra aggressive in the fight.

Comment

• This is the one fight boxing has needed more than any other. It has come at a more important time than Oscar v Tito or Tyson v Lewis. It is late but at least it's here.

I'm one of the few that still maintain Pacquiao will win this, even at this stage in his career. His hands are still and have always been, faster than Mayweathers, he is quicker on his feet too and as Bert Sugar once said, "It's the guy with the most fire in him who ends up winning". Pacquiao still has that fire. Once Mayweather comes under fire and his father or uncle can not help him, he will falter and he will cease to be undefeated.

Comment

• Question to all, if Pacquiao wins convincingly, where does he rank all time?

Comment

• They're fighting, they're fighting, what a time to be alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterHardtop View Post
                This is the one fight boxing has needed more than any other. It has come at a more important time than Oscar v Tito or Tyson v Lewis. It is late but at least it's here.

I'm one of the few that still maintain Pacquiao will win this, even at this stage in his career. His hands are still and have always been, faster than Mayweathers, he is quicker on his feet too and as Bert Sugar once said, "It's the guy with the most fire in him who ends up winning". Pacquiao still has that fire. Once Mayweather comes under fire and his father or uncle can not help him, he will falter and he will cease to be undefeated.
                respect your right to an opinion just remember something-don't judge Floyd the boxer by Floyd's out of the ring persona. Check the Castillo fight, Maidana, Mosley round 2, zab round 4 among others -the man has been hurt, he's been down and yet he still wins.

Floyd has spent his entire life in the ring and is a professional in every sense of the word. Never forget that.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  They're fighting, they're fighting, what a time to be alive!
                  If he's up for it, they need to get Jake Lamotta at the MGM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Man you really rub me the wrong ****ing way lol. I need to chill out and keep race out of this, let's keep it strictly about the fight, alright?
                    Can you actually do that though? Its fooking constant with you this 'everyone be hatin a black man winning' crap. I'm happy the fights happening, its long overdue and from a purely boxing perspective, lost some of its value, but its still the most intriguing fight in the sport. Try and focus on that and stop with the race nonsense.

Comment

• Is Ariza gonna be in Floyds corner replacing Elerbe for the chest rub job?

Comment

Working...
                      X