No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Ariza knows his stuff but I feel he also came along at the right time right when manny was about the enter his prime.

In my opinion, pac's best performance was against hatton, Oscar and cotto and in all three of these fights, PAC showed boxing skills, that's something a s/c coach can't teach.
    gotta remember under fortune pac was in great shape while cutting tons of weight.

ariza got pac when he didn't have to diet/cut anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Moorer was a big factor in some of pac's success. It's a shame roach cant keep it real with himself.
      moorer was a skilled fighter from LT HVY TO HVY.

southpaw like pac too.

he fought at levels roach never experienced.

moorer was small, lacked dedication and had iffy chin but his skills was top notch.

my pops loved moorer. my pops predicted mm would be hwt champ when mm was wtill 175.

Comment

• I was surprised when Ariza said that they were in fact working on developing Floyd's foot speed. He said they were doing a lot of track work to help sharpen up Floyd's foot speed. I think bringing in a strength and conditioning coach was a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I was surprised when Ariza said that they were in fact working on developing Floyd's foot speed. He said they were doing a lot of track work to help sharpen up Floyd's foot speed. I think bringing in a strength and conditioning coach was a good thing.
          i've seen arizas workouts. like stuff nfl guys do to work on foot speed, coordination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i've seen arizas workouts. like stuff nfl guys do to work on foot speed, coordination.
            Fortune had Pacman doing similar stuff. Ladder work and stair work @ UCLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              gotta remember under fortune pac was in great shape while cutting tons of weight.

ariza got pac when he didn't have to diet/cut anymore.
              Didn't know that. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
                Didn't know that. Good stuff.
                fortune was like 01/02-07/08

ariza started 07/08

Comment

• Here's a good video from Dish PPV on both fighters. I like how Manny laughs when they ask him about being scared. He sounds crazy.

Sorry if its already been posted. I went back a couple pages and didnt see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Here's a good video from Dish PPV on both fighters. I like how Manny laughs when they ask him about being scared. He sounds crazy.

Thanks for posting. Manny really looks calm and he's having fun. Liked this interview

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Here's a good video from Dish PPV on both fighters. I like how Manny laughs when they ask him about being scared. He sounds crazy.

Good watch. Appreciate it, Mega.

Comment

Working...
                      X