Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 more saturdays and the fight's here.

I'm rooting for my boy Pac but the more tape I watch the more I'm leaning towards a Floyd victory.

Comment

• Watch Floyd vs Ortiz! I think the fight will go on that pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoy27 View Post
        Watch Floyd vs Ortiz! I think the fight will go on that pace.
        What I didn't realize about that fight was, Ortiz is a right hander fighting out of a southpaw stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~
          3 more saturdays and the fight's here.

I'm rooting for my boy Pac but the more tape I watch the more sure I am of a Floyd victory.
          Rant-on

I can't wait for this fight to happen and for it to be over with ... Because I am getting really disgusted with the freakin piece of shit Cockroach, Freddie Roach. His interviews are getting more and more disgusting, to the point where you wished that creep would fall down a couple flight of metal stairs.

Why in the hell would any trainer of worth, insult to the degree that Roach has during the weeks leading up to a fight. It is unprecedented that he is allowed to insult and berate at will without a single challenge, simply because he has a disease and many feel sorry for him.

Many state that this Cockroach is just promoting the fight, or that he is trying to get into the Mayweather's heads. But both arguments are lame if you really think about it a second, because you're not dealing with amateurs on the Mayweather side and this is probably the only fight in history that doesn't need promoting.

So, why all the insults and proclamations of complete and utter nonsense to everyone who will listen? That the "Good" Manny needs to beat the "Bad" Floyd for the sake of boxing.

This Cockroach is a sorry lump of shit, who is under the warped impression that he along with his team, are better than others. And therefore, they represent the "Good" in boxing. (The very same Boxing that is corrupt to the core.) And his opponent\opposition represent the scum of the earth.

If someone would have predicted this atmosphere, I wouldn't have believed it in a million years --That for the biggest event in boxing history, the Mayweather's have taken the high-road and have represented boxing better that those who claim right to the "Good" side of things.

Side-note: How in the hell did Manny become surrounded by the most obnoxious, thieving, corrupt, self-serving, attention-seeking bunch of scum-bags on the planet. That whole situation, boggles the mind, because I don't believe anyone would state with a straight face that Manny was a bad dude, because in spite of his faults, he is one of the most humble guys in boxing and he is a good guy. Yet, he is surrounded by upright walking lice, like Arum, Koncz, that freakin Cockroach and about eighty butt-sniffing leeches.

Rant-off

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            3 more saturdays and the fight's here.

I'm rooting for my boy Pac but the more tape I watch the more I'm leaning towards a Floyd victory.
            One more paycheck, for you bi-weeklys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
              What I didn't realize about that fight was, Ortiz is a right hander fighting out of a southpaw stance.
              Me too but he is comfortable fighting that way.

Comment

• Good luck Pacquio!

I just hope he doesn't try & outbox Mayweather.

Hope he go's in aggressive, in & out fast combinations & not let Matweather dictate the fight

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Good luck Pacquio!

I just hope he doesn't try & outbox Mayweather.

Hope he go's in aggressive, in & out fast combinations & not let Matweather dictate the fight
                    I don't think there's anyway that he goes in with the mindset to try to outbox Floyd. Obviously he'll have to box in spots but he knows Floyd is a master boxer. Manny's going to go out on his shield -- win, lose, or draw.

He has zero to lose. Nothing. Just about everybody is giving the edge to Floyd. Either people are saying that it's going to be one sided or that Floyd at least has the clear edge. And back when MP got brutally KTFO, people didn't even know if he'd survive the Rios fight, let alone eventually land the Mayweather fight.

He's getting a shot now that 99.5% of the boxing public didn't think he would ever come close to after the Marquez KO.

He'll leave everything he has in the ring that night regardless of the outcome.

Comment

• almost 6 years ago on May 2nd, pacquiao knocked out hatton out cold @ the MGM grand with one of the most brutal 1 punch knockouts ever,what i found interesting was that floyd mayweather sr was the coach for hatton during this matchup...

will history repeats itself once again?

WAR PACQUIAO BY KNOCKOUT.

Comment

Working...
                      X