Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Who else has Verizon Fios? I still can't order the fight
    Your cable provider isnt gonna run out of PPVs to sale.

But really you should call their customer service to ask that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Your cable provider isnt gonna run out of PPVs to sale.

But really you should call their customer service to ask that question.
      It's not even listed though, the press conference is and some other crap but not the actual fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        You shouldn't ask questions if you're not prepared for an answer, that differs from what you seek.

We all know where you're going with this, but its not reality, nor does it make any sense given the circumstance.

This is the biggest money-making opportunity that could happen in the short term. Within a 24-hour period Millions upon millions will be wagered, lost and spent. The sharks have been let loose for this event, and they don't give a flying shit what the little people think or feel.
        I think this is a very good point to be directed at Biolink

Comment

It's not even listed though, the press conference is and some other crap but not the actual fight.
          I hear you man.

Call them and see what they say about it.

I would be shocked beyond belief if they dont carry it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            whom should we blame then for this predicament?
            I blame myself. Went to school, started company, and and am very successful but as my wife would say I spend too much time on NSB when I could be making money

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              whom should we blame then for this predicament?

Having this in Dallas stadium where around 80,000 people are gonna need binoculars to see what was going on wasn't gonna do the real fans of boxing that much of a favor. I don't care about the HD TV, if I would have went it was to watch them not a TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I blame myself. Went to school, started company, and and am very successful but as my wife would say I spend too much time on NSB when I could be making money
                If you are a very successful man why are you blaming yourself?

and a little tip, your wife is right don't spend too much time on NSB if you don't have money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Having this in Dallas stadium where around 80,000 people are gonna need binoculars to see what was going on wasn't gonna do the real fans of boxing that much of a favor. I don't care about the HD TV, if I would have went it was to watch them not a TV.
                  Do you think that temporary stadium Arum suggested would have sufficed?

and why is it when people here in NSB talk about Dallas, it seems like they are all going to buy those ticket that are for those farthest seat in the stadium?
                  Last edited by Rath; 04-07-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Floyd = el diablo con dinero

Comment

It's listed right here:

Comment

Working...
                      X