Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC should wear a night splint for his tight calves

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      that's probably the reason why a 3rd world country is a third world country, because they are always being ripped off by the first world country.
      Nothing to do with the corrupt fks in the governments of those 3rd world countries?

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      but some hurts more than others is what people is saying. just like there is no pillow fist fighter in boxing. they all hurt!
      There's "hurt" and "hurt" though, Algieri's jab didn't hurt Pacquiao. If you don't have power, Pacquiao's going to keep coming forward undeterred.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      He had bad cramps before the Marquez 4 knockout.
      He was winning that fight though.

Originally posted by White Privilege View Post
      I've already predicted he gets T/KO'd by Floyd... maybe it'll be another classic highlight reel T/KO with Manny on the mat.
      If Floyd one-shots Manny like Marquez did then it's another KO to put at Memo Heredia's door, Memo would become boxing's #1 enemy

I could understand if Floyd KO's him from R.9-12 through accumulation or something but no way he does what Marquez did without the same (or similar) chemical influence that JMM had.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        PAC should wear a night splint for his tight calves
        I'm surprised they haven't ever considered swimming instead of running. It's been years he's been having these problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          If Floyd one-shots Manny like Marquez did then it's another KO to put at Memo Heredia's door, Memo would become boxing's #1 enemy

I could understand if Floyd KO's him from R.9-12 through accumulation or something but no way he does what Marquez did without the same (or similar) chemical influence that JMM had.
          There would be none of this Memo nonsense if Manny didn't walk away in 2009 due to the USADA testing that he's now taking by the way! Floyd isn't working with Memo smh and there is USADA testing which uses the same WADA labs as VADA FFS! Most people that I've heard that are predicting Floyd by T/KO are predicting it to be in the later rounds. IMO it will be due to a sustained body attack, accumulation of punches, Manny jumping in, and Floyd timing him jumping in. Floyd has knocked down most of the fighters he's ever fought that were his size or smaller. Floyd has decent power especially his check left hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            I'm surprised they haven't ever considered swimming instead of running. It's been years he's been having these problems.
            He tried swimming once and he hated it and said he would never do it again.

Comment

• Floyd throwing body shots

http://youtu.be/J-uFYy_dOLc

Comment

• Originally posted by I Origins View Post
                I would laugh so hard if someone fails a test and cancel the fight. 5+ years of waiting for nothing
                i honestly think if one of them comes up dirty its getting thrown under the rug and the fight is a go. there's too much to lose now if they cancel the fight due to a dirty test.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfish12 View Post
                  These are false accusations. You might want to check the facts. Both Manny and Floyd agreed to do some drug testing and both passed. Manny even offered 5 million if he was found positive.
                  i'm only saying what the *****es are saying..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    manny is asian. dude cant swim. short legs = drown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

He was winning that fight though.

1.He wasn't just winning he was beating the **** out of JMM. Man I just watched that fight and I will go watch it again, easily the best on of the quadrilogy.

ONCE AGAIN. That punch had BARELY anything to do with power. Manny was KO'd because of his own forward momentum impacting with Marquez's forward punch which DOUBLED the power on that shot. If you look at it JMM doesn't even extend his arm fully Pac literally ran right into it. Jolt Counter doesn't need power from that particular puncher to be effective.
                      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 03-26-2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X