Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ahh yes Mr. Mayweather we have your fresh blood right here, just a second!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      No, idiot. Its not.

Here is a link for a vampire facelift session:

http://www.elements.org.uk/injectabl...et-rich-plasma

If you did any amount of research from an unbias source you'd realize how dumb you come across. Not to mention the fact that just because you see the word "blood transfusion" does not automatically mean that its for performance enhancing purposes.

Again, its apples and oranges. You're trying to compare a cosmetic procedure with a performance enhancer- and you actually believe what you're saying. Its pathetic.
      "It shook me deeply," Hamilton writes. "My strength wasn't really in my muscles; it was inside my blood, in those bags."

Armstrong and his defenders often claim he's never failed a drug test, but that's a meaningless distinction when the performance-enhancing substance is one's own blood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1157153

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Guys guys relax and let it go.. Beercules is the only qualified ped expert on this forum.. He said marquez had chest ance cause of peds so its official, whatever beer says, goes
        So what caused the acne? Him not taking showers during the whole traing camp? Thats one dirty motherf^cker! Now I think it was his bad smell that ko'd pac

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          "It shook me deeply," Hamilton writes. "My strength wasn't really in my muscles; it was inside my blood, in those bags."

Armstrong and his defenders often claim he's never failed a drug test, but that's a meaningless distinction when the performance-enhancing substance is one's own blood.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1157153
          Is this the reason why in '09 Manny was scared of needles? Taking my blood makes me weak doe

Comment

• serious how can people watch karceno or that dude donate lol you do realize they only care about race right, they wouldent even be boxing fans if mayweather was white lol.

Comment

But memo was in floyds gym. It's a conspiracy I tell yah! Floydie be cheatin
              Me need excuses doe. Just look at all the fighters that Memo actually works with but they really say nothing about them doe(except Pascal since he was fighting the Krusher). When Algieri was visited by Memo in camp you heard crickets. It's so obvious they are looking for an excuse because deep down they know Manny is about to be victim #48 due to the USADA testing, fighting a legit ranked solid Welterweight, and with no stipulations that give Manny an advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                serious how can people watch karceno or that dude donate lol you do realize they only care about race right, they wouldent even be boxing fans if mayweather was white lol.
                Karceno and Dontae are the equivalent of Thunderdome... hence the posting lol.

Comment

But memo was in floyds gym. It's a conspiracy I tell yah! Floydie be cheatin

Comment

• Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
                    Me need excuses doe. Just look at all the fighters that Memo actually works with but they really say nothing about them doe(except Pascal since he was fighting the Krusher). When Algieri was visited by Memo in camp you heard crickets. It's so obvious they are looking for an excuse because deep down they know Manny is about to be victim #48 due to the USADA testing, fighting a legit ranked solid Welterweight, and with no stipulations that give Manny an advantage.
                    Did you miss that Tweet Memo posted? "Working with Floyd at his gym!"

Someone posted it a couple pages back, weird that I didn't see a Tweet reading "Working with Algieri at his hotel!" before Pac-Algieri

"Yall just hating doe, go watch Dontes Boxing Nation, the truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Neck Punch View Post

"It's not from Dontaes Boxing Nation so I don't trust it!"

Comment

Working...
                      X