Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Oh man pac is gonna get put to sleep
    i hope he comes in looking like bradley. it'll just slow him down more.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Oh man pac is gonna get put to sleep
      its not the size of the muscles that concern me. its whats inside of it. i bet theres like gazillions of ped babies swimming in there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Dude. This is exactly what I was about to post.

I put this vid on youtuberepeat and I put this in the background

Now I totally understand what he is doing. This workout is to build up power. Now he has no intentions on fighting like a warrior, but if he staggers pacquiao and sees his chance to end it he will but at any sign of danger he will go back to fighting smart. But he just wants the power to be there.
        Floyd looks gay chopping wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          Floyd uses 30% of his power you idiot
          looks like 31% to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/M...MhVQk_Ay5l.jpg

Just look at the difference.

I think I might have to put some money on the Floyd KO

Comment

• That pic is photoshopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                That pic is photoshopped.
                Yea its looking that way a couple of pages ago someone has an actual picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercis...rcise-workouts

Intensity Level: High

This workout uses maximum power to strengthen your muscles. The moves are quick and explosive, so prepare to use a lot more energy than you do in a typical strength-training session.

Another one that doesn't have a clue, softly softly is not plyometrics, need to be explosive.
                  Yawn.

Do your research properly.

Any athlete who mixes an already heavy training program with a plyometrics program has to tone down the intensity of it due to high risk of injuries. Too hard on the ligaments.

This has been well documented. So yes, plyometrics is no exception.

Still waiting for you to have a point in there somewhere. Floyd and his trainers dont know how to do their jobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                    That pic is photoshopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

This is how Floyd will fight Pac. Just the STYLE not the fighter. Floyd will walk him down counter with left hooks, right hand leads and control distance with the jab.
                      Never go full ******.

Comparing sharmba Mitchell to pacquiao because they're southpaws is like comparing Andre berto to mayweather because they're right handed.

Pacquiao is a 2 handed volume pressure fighter with speed, and he's not going to let mayweather take control of the fight. He's going to make him work for it.

Floyd can't just attack him as he pleases because Pacquiao is a 2 handed fighter. Floyd doesn't just have to look out for his left, but his right hook as well, on top of being an exceptional counterpuncher, you attack Pacquiao at your own risk.

Against a 1 handed fighter Floyd can tee off because there are more angles of attack. Pacquiao gives you very little angles, on top of having the best feet in the sport. Pacquiao's defense is one of the most underrated in the game. But Floyd groupies wouldn't know anything about that.

Margarito, cotto and Rios couldn't walk Pacquiao down, how the **** is a 38 year old Floyd going to do it?
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-16-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X